watch now

Author Topic: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items  (Read 96708 times)

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2013, 01:56:24 pm »
Pandesal sawsaw kape. hehe

Fried rice
TJ hotdogs
Luncheon meat
Eggs

yhiing

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #361 on: October 05, 2013, 02:24:21 pm »
Brewed coffee, pandesal and butter

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #362 on: October 05, 2013, 05:53:13 pm »
I am able to maintain my weight if I eat quaker lang in the morning, so that's what I want.

anon

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2013, 06:38:45 pm »
Bacon, eggs, fried rice.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2013, 08:14:27 pm »
Champorado with milk

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #365 on: October 07, 2013, 05:44:22 am »
lugaw :D

iammaria

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #366 on: October 07, 2013, 10:10:58 am »
my favorite breakfast is the big time sandwich ng the sandwich guy

katthee

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #367 on: November 27, 2013, 10:17:57 am »
1. Tinapa, sinangag with salted egg and tomatoes
2. Dried pusit, sinangag with sawsawan na vinegar with lots of garlic :)

EJ2526

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #368 on: November 27, 2013, 11:01:39 am »
Koko crunch with skimmed milk or nutella sandwich. More on sweets ako eh. :)

iammaria

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #369 on: December 04, 2013, 11:07:33 am »
fave ko is yung sandwich ng the sandwich guy

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #370 on: December 04, 2013, 12:00:14 pm »
Lahat ng Silog (HotSiLog. LongSiLog, ChickSiLog, etc.)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #371 on: December 08, 2013, 10:40:11 pm »
Recent fave: Garlic Rice with skinless longganisa and sunny side up egg

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2013, 01:08:28 am »
1 pandesal, 1 cup of coffee, and 2 eggs, scrambled in the meticulous way that I like. Then a glass of apple cider vinegar and honey drink 30 minutes later. I realize I eat this breakfast at least 4 times a week. I would probably eat it everyday if I wasn't so concerned about the other food in our pantry going past their expiration dates.

iammaria

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #373 on: December 18, 2013, 05:28:43 pm »
lately I find myself eating blueberry quaffle of tea monkey every breakfast. yumyum!

keilovescookies

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #374 on: December 19, 2013, 01:01:26 pm »
3 decker sandwich with marshamallow creme and cookie butter.

Kapag ganado kumain, any silog with misua or mami.

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #375 on: January 04, 2014, 08:08:28 am »
waffles, eggs and bacon :)

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #376 on: January 04, 2014, 03:04:48 pm »
tuyo in oil/tinapa, salted egg, ensaladang kamatis, rice

muesli, milk/yogurt plus fruits (usually bananas)

delimondo corned beef, spinach-mushroom omelette, rice (or bread + cheese)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:11:49 pm by hunny_ally »

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #377 on: January 27, 2014, 04:49:03 pm »
good bread (whole grain, ry, sourdough) and good cheese and I'm one happy person. Add in egg (cooked any way) and smoked meat and I'm deliriously happy!

ziva

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #378 on: January 28, 2014, 10:03:12 pm »
Hamdesal of Mcdo!  70 bucks lang may kasama nang good coffee!!! :D

gen211

  • Guest
Re: Your Fave BREAKFAST Items
« Reply #379 on: January 28, 2014, 10:06:56 pm »
Toasted bread with butter and hot chocolate or coffee.... :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close