We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I bought a pack of Goldilocks polvoron the other day. The first bite tastes a little sweeter than I remember it to be. I can't remember when I last ate their polvoron.
in Gen San pala, Goldilocks offers Durian Cake! nalaman ko lang through my cousin - his uncle brought home a small Durian Cake from his Gen San trip. the cake had white icing/frosting (kinda like White Forest)...looked pretty interesting!
was this the small, oblong ones in pillow pack? or the big round ones na medyo flower design?the former was the ones that my mom brought me. di sarap. and parang dinaan sa tamis/sugar yung lasa... sabi nila the big ones are better...its been a long while na kasi since i last ate their polvoron. naging fave namin kasi yung HOP.
^my cousin said yummy daw yung cake e. i think it would be nice nga, kasi pag nacook na yung durian, it becomes creamy/almost milky na parang caramel na (like durian pastillas or durian candies). and i think wala na din yung strong smell siguro when they make it into a cake