We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Tried this since I ran out of Clidamycin solution from my derma. I used the big bottle ng Skin White toner plus Clindamycin ng Pharex, the 300mg capsule. In fairness it dried up my hormonal pimples in 2 days. Pero once na makapunta ako sa derma ko I'll switch rin since I don't know if this concoction is stable enough unlike from my derma na gawa talaga ng chemists and all.
Effective din sakin to'ng eskinol + clindamycin combo. I also am taking Althea for my hormones pero I can attest na since ginamit ko as toner yung eskinol, kahit whitehead or maliit na pimple wala. Been using it for two months now but I plan to stop muna for a month. Baka kase ma-immune ako, sayang naman super mura and effective sakin.
^ 150mg sis. I would suggest na you consult an OB-Gyne kase kung hormones nga ang cause ng breakouts mo, sayang lang ang mga topical products dahil babalik lang sila. For four years I've tried different products for my skin - soaps, creams, toners, facial, peels pero gumanda lang talaga yung face ko since nag-take ako ng pills (may PCOS kase ako). Tapos heto nga ang combo ng eskinol at clindamycin, wala nang pimps and acnes. Scars na lang ang issue na ia-address ko ngayon