Author Topic: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?  (Read 191401 times)

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #460 on: May 07, 2011, 06:26:46 pm »
Never.  Best hubby

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #461 on: May 07, 2011, 06:35:13 pm »
Definitely not! He's my best bud and the love of my life. Cheesy but very true   :)

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #462 on: May 07, 2011, 09:41:12 pm »
Yes!

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #463 on: May 14, 2011, 02:10:53 am »
No. :) happy and contented :)

babykat

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #464 on: May 18, 2011, 06:59:20 pm »
Been married for four years now and i don't have any regrets in marrying him.  Minsan, I look at him and wonder why sya naging husband ko and why sya binigay ni Lord sa akin, but I don't have any regrets whatsoever.  He's not perfect but neither am I.  We sometimes get on each other's nerves, pero ganun lang.  Sometimes we fight pero di naman physical yung fights namin.  I love him and I know he loves me.  We've been thru a lot in the four years we've been together, and he's been very supportive kahit na di pa di kami nagkakaanak.  I hope to grow old with him and heaven forbid the day that we might start regretting getting married to each other.

macblush

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #465 on: May 18, 2011, 08:16:10 pm »
YES!! too bad masyado akong nagpadala sa mga matatamis nyang salita nun na puro lang pala kasinungalingan.

jaceesperanza

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #466 on: May 18, 2011, 10:21:53 pm »
 
At least once a week. 
ako naman at least once every other week :D di yan joke ha! Pero funny... hehe <3
There's a fine line in between love and hate... Kalerky focus na lang sa kids... :)

ivyn

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #467 on: May 20, 2011, 02:17:14 pm »
No, because i love him so much and i cant live without him. even if we do have little quarrels sometimes , i still do love him so much.  ;D

SartorialMum

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #468 on: May 21, 2011, 01:47:26 am »
Hmmm I do especially when we're not okay.
But then again I married him twice.
He made me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the planet.. or maybe the universe  ;D
So maybe the correct answer is NO when I'm sane.

I always try to recall this before I even get mad:
'When someone is so sweet to you, don't expect that they will be like that all the time because even the sweetest chocolate expires.'

mommy.ni.enzo

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #469 on: May 21, 2011, 11:40:04 pm »
I will never regret marrying my husband. Hindi man perfect ang marriage namin but I can proudly say na we are super happily married :)
At first I was hesitant kung dapat ba namin ituloy yung kasal kasi us was a whirlwind romance. 3 months pa lang kami mag-bf gf niyaya na nya ko magpakasal syempre oo naman ako. At first akala ko hindi magwowork-out ang marriage kasi parati kami nag-aaway pero nadaan naman sa maayos na usapan at paliwanagan.
Ngayon if God will give me second chance na pumili ng lalaking pakakasalan it would still be my husband. He always brings out the best in me. He made my life happier. Naramdaman ko yung contentment sa buhay nung naging asawa ko sya  :) :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:54:19 pm by mommy.ni.enzo »

bliss75

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #470 on: May 22, 2011, 08:42:41 pm »
I can't say naman na I regret marrying my husband but I can't say din naman na I am happily married. I dont know but it frustrates me how incompatible we are in so many ways, I dont enjoy his company that much, basta ang hirap lang i-explain. Before my husband, I had a boyfriend na talagang compatible kami. Kahit mani lang kinakain namin wala kaming pera masaya kami. I love him, feeling ko he was my soulmate. We were together for 5 YEARS. Pero medyo iba magalit yung ex ko medyo pisikal minsan he would hit me. I even blame myself at that time na maybe kasalanan ko, I made him so angry that's why nasaktan nya ako. Pero nang may mangyari sa amin na sinaktan nya ako in our house narinig nang family, doon na ako natauhan. He was a sweet guy pero extreme personality niya iba din magalit. One thing din na umayaw ako sa kanya is, ang dami pa nyang responsibilidad sa pamilya niya. He comes from a poor family umabot pa nga sa point na nagdadala ako nang food sa bahay nila. Siguro sa simula okay lang pero nang tumagal parang napaisip ako. Ayoko maghirap kami dahil sa dami nyang pasanin sa buhay. Kaya nakipaghiwalay ako sa kanya at sinagot ko yung naging asawa ko ngayon na matagal nang nanliligaw sa akin. Nagpakasal ako sa kanya not because I love him but because gusto ko nang umalis sa amin after nung nangyari na eskandalo sa amin nang ex ko sa bahay namin. Basta I just want to escape. Ang haba na nang reply ko, basta all I want to say is I married a good man, a very good provider, guapo din naman pero hindi kami compatible sa ugali. It is like I married a stranger, even after 7 years of marriage.

katie_21

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #471 on: May 22, 2011, 11:50:34 pm »
My answer is no because I dont see myself marrying other man. Siya lang ang minahal ko this way. I love him more now. :)

FridaGee

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #472 on: May 28, 2011, 03:51:08 am »
sometimes yes. until now confuse pa din ako esp we are working out a problem now

shalley

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #473 on: May 28, 2011, 07:04:22 pm »
It's so sad to see a lot of our fellow GTalkers here regrets marrying their husbands pala. I thought after marriage, all is well. Yes, may challenges but I've seen my parents go through all those tough times and shine through parin. Kaya I don't know what it's like being in a failed marriage or marriage filled with regrets :(

mommyaimz

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #474 on: May 30, 2011, 01:22:38 pm »
when we we had this petty fight and it fuel everything and old issues we're brought up,out of spite and anger I told my husband that the biggest mistake I ever did is marrying him..I know I told him so many awful things and I never regret any of those, atleast he will have an idea what my feelings are, yun nga lang I did it the wrong way. :-[

angelgabie

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #475 on: June 02, 2011, 09:01:49 am »
my husband and i are married for almost 16 years now. we got married quite young, 22 lang kami pareho nun.

while i don't regret getting married to him, siguro sana hindi kami maaga nagpakasal. kasi there came a time (although probably not at the same time) na may mga gusto kaming gawin dahil hindi namin nagawa pareho, parang hindi pa sawa sa pagiging single, may temptations, may 3rd party/ies, nag-iba ang mga interests, pwedeng nagbago or nabawasan ang feelings sa isa't isa, as in nagsarili ng mga mundo.

madami kaming pinagdaanan to get to where we are now. i'd like to believe though that we've come full circle. we've accepted our faults and failures sa isa't isa, and believe me, sa pinagdaanan namin as a couple, kung mahina-hina kami, we could have gone separate ways a long time ago. and you know what, i just realized that pwede ninyo pa palang mas mahalin lalo ang isa't isa. i believe in love now than i do before.

sorry for a serious reply.

wow, sana ganyan din kmi... sana..

gab54

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2011, 10:14:49 am »
i thought about it, when i found out he was cheating, i thought, i dont deserve to be treated like this. sa dinami dami ng manliligaw ko, pasalamat kang ikaw pinili ko, tapos lolokohin mo lang ako?
pero when i look at my 2 kids, diko na ma imagine life w/o them. if i didnt marry my hubby eh di wala sila?
in the end, nagka ayos naman kami ni hubby. he claims tinigil na niya yung affair. hay. 14 years na kaming married.

princessleia

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #477 on: June 04, 2011, 04:42:38 pm »
Nope. responsible kasi hubby ko and understanding  :-*

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #478 on: June 04, 2011, 09:01:53 pm »
Right now isang malaking OO! feeling ko parang day by day, nawawalan na ako ng gana sa kanya, sa pamilya niya... super naiinis ako na andito ako ngayon!

iambabysophie

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #479 on: June 07, 2011, 12:34:10 pm »
super bait ni husband for me to ever regret being married to him, sabi nga ng isang sis baka sya pa ang me regret lol

but just because he's responsible, mabait and all hindi rin naman everyday bed of roses eh. ang mahirap lang sa sobrang bait at pasensyoso at masunurin, I easily get annoyed sa maliliit na palpak nya. mabilis uminit ulo ko palibhasa di ako pinapatulan. narerealized ko naman mali ko but it's never easy for me to admit na i'm at fault. pero pag ako me kasalanan or palpak no big deal sa kanya  :-[

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close