Author Topic: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?  (Read 191637 times)

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2010, 03:55:19 pm »
No, i dont regret marrying him. Although we sometimes argue which is normal for couples (actually minsan ako na lang nag aargue di sya sumasagot mas nakakapikon) but I can't think of someone else who will or can understand me, my weird self. sya lang eversince. 6 years bf-gf tapos 3 years married.

He's such a blessing to me and my family.

feast10

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #381 on: August 07, 2010, 10:35:05 pm »
for 10yrs of my marriaged life to him....100% sising sisi ako..

seagal

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #382 on: August 08, 2010, 05:52:00 am »
for 8 yrs of marriage.. i thought everything is fine but now, I'm falling out of love, maraming reasons kung bakit... I just can't get out of this marriage, i have none... aaminin ko, nagsisisi ako.... :(

evening rose

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #383 on: August 08, 2010, 03:00:05 pm »
yes . . . i considered myself a big fool marrying him.

rensky

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #384 on: August 10, 2010, 05:51:29 am »
YUP..never get married for the wrong reasons!

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #385 on: August 10, 2010, 10:49:55 am »
^^ naku sis ganyan-ganyan din ako! sa sobrang frustration ko, exasperation, desparation,at iba-iba pang me "tion" eh nagiging violent na ako! ilang away na namin na gusto kong paliparin lahat ng plato, kaldero, sofa at kung ano-ano pa sa direksyon nya.

nung mag-asawa na kami dun ko lang na-feel what adrenaline felt like. i swear! sa sobrang galit ko nabuhat at naitapon ko labas yung 2 mabibigat na sofa galing sa nanay nya na akala mo ordinary chairs lang yung tinapon ko. ay, as in! eh yung isa eh three-seater na mahaba at 2-seater yung isa pa. naku binuhat ko lang ng akala mo papel. eh nung ipinapasok sa bahay namin yun hirap na hirap yung asawa ko at yung driver ng truck.

he really brought out the worst in me. lalo pag ipon na ipon ang galit ko sa kanya at sa impaktong pamilya nya, feeling ko nag-aapoy ang buong mukha ko at gusto kong pumatay ng tao.


LOL. kaaliw ka sis. i hope all is well?

seagal

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #386 on: August 11, 2010, 01:44:58 pm »
Yes sis tama ka. Ganyan din ang asawa ko. After being married for 10 years ngayon ko nakikita ang tunay na ugali niya at yung pagsisisi ko kung bakit nagmadali ako... :(

nakakrelate ako sa inyo... 8 yrs na rin kami pero ngayon ko lang nakita ang tunay na ugali nya... gabi gabi na lang akong sleepless... sa tuwing nag-aaway kami, nagiging violent na rin.... :(

lauranyle

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #387 on: August 12, 2010, 03:51:57 pm »
after a year i did regret marrying my husband.
it's a rough married life i've had i may not be physically abused pero emotionally siguro. if i get to know him and his family a bit better i might accept things lightly oh well it just so happen that i am ready to be a wife pero i guess he is not ready to be a husband...

wingding

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #388 on: August 12, 2010, 04:32:46 pm »
for 8 yrs of marriage.. i thought everything is fine but now, I'm falling out of love, maraming reasons kung bakit... I just can't get out of this marriage, i have none... aaminin ko, nagsisisi ako.... :(

we're on the same boat, sis....hay.....if he could just be man enough...

rheiyah

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #389 on: August 12, 2010, 05:13:07 pm »
were on our 11th year and so far [textspeak!] akong pagsisisi... the first few years maybe tough financially since umpisa kami from scratch... now un love had multiplied to a millionth time ;-) ... were more secured now with our union and hopefully it will stay that way

hiPPie_m0mmY

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2010, 07:36:50 pm »
I was about to say YES but upon looking at two wonderful kids I have, ok na din.  8) in conclusion if I may add, I regret marrying my husband but I did not regret having children with him.

tennisgirl

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #391 on: August 13, 2010, 04:30:31 pm »
Not at all.  Mine was a case of waiting for the right guy in God's perfect time.  I'm glad I waited for him. :)

* I got married when I was 33 years old.

pag si God ang nagbiagay, perfect! Diba there's a saying na "Good things comes to those who wait"  ;)

bellapot

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2010, 06:21:16 pm »
Sometimes.  :P He can be a total a*****e din kasi minsan eh.  :(

kawaiimom

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2010, 05:32:51 pm »
I don't regret the day we got married.  If given a chance in my next life, I still want to get married to my hubby.  But sometimes I felt, we should have waited more.   Though it is not too early, mas naging prepared siguro kami in all aspects, kung nagpakasal kami ngayon. 

pretty_meeh

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #394 on: August 14, 2010, 07:07:25 pm »
Time and circumstances change a person but in marriage no man can ever replace your husband for all that you have built, dreamed, planned, argued, and fight together. And no two relationship could ever be the same. Friendship, communication, understanding is what matters most... :) just from my experience... :)

longing

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2010, 10:13:05 am »
i am ready to be a wife pero i guess he is not ready to be a husband...

i can totally relate

^kaye^

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #396 on: August 16, 2010, 10:48:19 am »
YES, but let me explain.

My husband is a good man. Responsable, walang bisyo, hindi nambababae, hindi nakikipaglandian, hindi nakikipagtextmate, etc. Overall, he's a really great guy.

It's my in-laws that I cannot stand. I'm sorry, pero ang dudugyot talaga nila. Parang laging madungis. Tapos parati pang dumadalaw. Buti na lang lumipat kami sa bahay na maraming banyo, at least hindi ko kailangan makipag-share ng banyo sa kanila.Kadiri, parang hindi marunong gumamit ng flush.  >:(

jp_jameop

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #397 on: August 16, 2010, 02:23:42 pm »
^hahahha natawa ako sa mga dugyot pero sobrang kairita tlaga yang ganyang tao! hahahah

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #398 on: August 16, 2010, 03:14:22 pm »
There are times wherein I wanna crumple his face lalo na during a fight- he'd rather walk away kasi than argue eh ako I want him to absorb everything that I'm saying kaya nagagalit talaga ako lalo pag iniwan ako na nanggagalaiti. ;D But despite our differences, at the end of the day, mawawala rin lahat ng inis ko sa kanya and I'm back to loving him again.

bubbles29

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #399 on: August 16, 2010, 03:35:36 pm »
there was a time that i regretted being married to my husband that was after a big fight at hindi ko na talaag makayanan ang ugali niya. but then narealize ko, despite the differences ,despite tons of issues we r tied  together na, we just have to work out the differences and meet at the middle...

mag regret man ako di ko na maibabalik ang nakaraan masasaktan lang ko at maghahanap ng iba mas ok sa knya.. so kung ano meron kami i accept it and feel blessed, he is not perfect pero in some ways he is.. i just have to live with it and one thing i love him eh..kahit ano pa sia kahit pain in the A**hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close