Author Topic: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?  (Read 191582 times)

princessvhie

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2010, 10:45:17 am »
never marrying my hubby is the sweetest thing i ever did. ;)

momsielurks

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2010, 10:52:15 am »
no regrets. super happy that he came to my life. kahit there are times na nag aargue kami about certain things na sobrang masakit na for me. pero no regrets pa rin. ganon lang siguro talaga dapat lahat pagdaanan.

tres_beau_02

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2010, 12:08:15 pm »
I have absolutely no regrets on marrying him...happy ako sa kanya...tsaka narramdaman ko na mahal n mahal nya ako..at mahal ko rin sya :D

delisyus

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #303 on: April 14, 2010, 01:42:11 pm »
Ohmygosh... not at all :D

But I do sometimes cringe when I think about how I could have married one of the many guys I was in love with before. It's not that I wouldn't be happy with one or two of them, but I doubt i'd be as happy and fulfilled...

akioito20

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2010, 12:53:22 pm »
big NO. i love him so much and im loving him more. kahit na minsan may tampuhan at naiinis ako dahil yung feeling na ako lahat gumagawa sa bahay at sia pa-compucomputer lang. never akong nagregret :) kasi he is a very loving father to our kid and a very loving husband as well :)

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2010, 03:50:36 pm »
A BIG NO!..

i'm really much happy with him,and im falling for him everyday..
I couldnt ask for more..

he's everything i ever needed...

nymphadora

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2010, 03:52:09 pm »
NO. He's my best friend, my lover, my everything!

kidsrepublik

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2010, 04:35:56 pm »
Definitely..

...NO. i take all of him and love him unconditionally. PERIOD.

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2010, 04:46:40 pm »
I appreciate him more now that I'm pregnant. He's the sweetest! :)

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #309 on: April 22, 2010, 11:31:01 am »
every waking day of my life I regret marrying my husband. :-\

tine729

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2010, 12:50:32 pm »
There are times regret is passing through my mind, and it's not because of my husband, maybe it's just because of my selfishness and we got married early, I got married when we where 20, but we've been a couple for 5 years before that, kaya sometimes I am thinking what if I'm still single, siguro mas successful ako ngayon, but when I look at my life right now and what we've had for 10 years of marriage, I don't regret anything. My husband and I just had 1 major argument all through out our married life, when we argue it'll just be for like 10 minutes to 1 hour then later on we'll look at each other and we'll say sorry. We don't get angry with small things, he's seloso, I'm not, I think giving him his space and giving him 100% of my trust is the best thing I've ever given him, he doesn't cheat, I've been out of the country for half a year for my job, and his friends are the ones saying that they can't ask him to go out and find some girls...

whew this is too long na... I am just proud of us :)


zandystar

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #311 on: April 22, 2010, 02:08:32 pm »
no at this moment! haha jk.. of course not.

peaches

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #312 on: April 22, 2010, 04:26:25 pm »
no regrets.. our marriage is not perfect, but we are happy.

chengkii

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #313 on: April 23, 2010, 08:54:05 pm »
hindi pa naman...but then again...more than a year married pa lang naman kami married. hehe. Hopefully, hindi na umabot sa ganoon.

runaway_bridesmaid

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #314 on: April 26, 2010, 05:23:35 pm »
No. he is still the one i want for life.

maybe marami kaming problema ngayon pero di ko maimagine ang buhay ko kung hindi siya ang kasama ko.

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #315 on: April 26, 2010, 06:07:36 pm »
definitely no!


phranczeska

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2010, 11:39:06 am »
yes!

pompz

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #317 on: April 27, 2010, 01:33:51 pm »
OF COURSE NOT!!!

wendystar

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #318 on: April 27, 2010, 02:03:18 pm »
no. kahit may problems, i know part lang ng pagiging couple namin yun. but i never regret marrying him.  :)

ritchelle09

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #319 on: June 03, 2010, 03:20:28 pm »
NO. And I still want him to be my partner in my next life...(if God permits..)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close