We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just this morning my hubby asked if I regret marrying him, and while asking this to me he is with teary eyes.I told him no, since he just changed my life into a heavenly place to live.I just want to state here that I am a single mom for 7 years, my daugther and I always pray together that someone will accept us and soon we will have a happy famliy.When we got married my daugther has a dad and a baby sister. I am thankful that he is an answered prayer and accepted me regardless of my past!Waaahhhhh! I am so touch, I feel like crying.Thank you God! I owe you everything in my life.
nainspire ako sis sa story mo kasi I am a single mom for almost 10 yrs na and naiisip ko talaga na i wont get married ever.
i don't. even thought rocky relationship namin ngayon, i still love him. we had a good 5 years (3 years magbf and 2 yrs and 4 mos married). kung dumating man yung time na tlagang di na masave yung marriage naman, at least i know mas marami ang happy memories. i still consider him God's gift to me kahit na sobrang nasasaktan ako ngayon.