watch now

Author Topic: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?  (Read 73666 times)

gleek

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #240 on: September 18, 2013, 02:58:20 am »
it really contributed to my growth, personal, career etc. i learned so many things, lalo na about traveling. andami pala magagandang lugar dito sa atin. i never heard of Coron until I was a member here. that was 3 years ago. nakakatuwa, kahit hindi ako masyado nag jjoin sa mga discussions, nakakaaliw din magbasa ng mga threads  ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #241 on: September 19, 2013, 01:43:52 pm »
physically and intellectually, grabe. I learned so much sa advice ng mga members dito.
And if they werent there to give advice, naka.inspire sila. :) thanks everyone :)

anon

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2013, 01:48:00 am »
GT continuously affirms my belief that women are better than men

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #243 on: October 05, 2013, 12:15:03 am »
Glad to be a Girltalker! Can`t really remember pano ko nahanap ang GT pero I`m so thankful talaga at nahanap ko to..
Sa GT ko lang nasasabi ang mga bagay na di ko masabi sa ibang tao, I consider GT as one of my BFFs..hindi pwedeng hindi ako makapag online at makapagbasa ng threads sa isang araw hehe, stress reliever ko na rin, pinapasaya ako pag depressed ako at malungkot, marami akong natutunan sa iba`t ibang POVs and sharings ng mga members, I was able to meet new people and hoping to gain new friends na rin, i can always share my thoughts, i get a lot of good advice, may nakakausap ako pag wala akong makausap, i don`t feel alone when i`m here in GT, and kahit papano may privacy ka kaya no worries..nabago rin ang lifestyle ko from being so boring, now active na ko kahit papano, GT helps me to become a better person.  :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #244 on: October 05, 2013, 12:43:11 pm »
GT continues to motivate me and is my stress buster. :D great diversional activity eheh

ayami

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #245 on: October 21, 2013, 06:36:23 pm »
I met new friends online and offline
I learned a lot of things gaya ng promos, etc. :D
I met "colleagues" sa aking work at home raket
Naging mas pasensyosa ako sa asawa ko dahil sa Married Life thread

andami pa di ko na lang maenumerate haha

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #246 on: October 21, 2013, 06:39:20 pm »
Yeah, I was able to meet a lot of friends. I am able to find people who inspire me. I learn a lot, and by that I mean showbiz updates, political issues, mommy tips, and new trends.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2013, 02:25:57 pm »
Nagka.black undereye circles na ako kase hindi na ako matulog, palagi lang nag.read sa GT.
Kailangan ko kase 8-10 hours sleep eh. :-[

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2013, 04:02:15 pm »
I learn a lot from commuting, health tips, wedding preps to life stories. Whenever I have questions GT's aren't shy to share what they know. I find here what I can't find in google. Amazing!

sima

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #249 on: October 28, 2013, 02:26:23 am »
The first website I check in the morning and the last website I check before going to bed.  Dito ako kumukuha ng what's hot and what's not, kung ano ang latest happening, beauty tips, tips on being a better person, etc...  dito nauubos ang oras ko maghapon
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 02:28:04 am by sima »

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2013, 05:07:39 am »
dito ko nilabas sama ng loob ko and nakatulong talaga ng malaki. knowing that somebody takes time to read it and give their opinion.

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #251 on: November 16, 2013, 09:13:52 am »
I can say that GT is part of my routine now. I find way to open my GT to check if I have mails or replies from my subscription. I like to lurk and subscribe to different topics to be more update and knowledgeable. Life is an on going studies that we need to keep up everyday! GT is radiating and makes me glow inside and from the outside. It is very accessible and very inspiring that  I can recommend for others too. From simple things to complicated, difficult, funny..All is here name it! I just have to keep an open mind. It radiates within me..Im in love with GT now haahhahhah...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 09:24:50 am by awesomemaia »

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #252 on: November 16, 2013, 08:34:01 pm »
Met new online buddies in GT, and I felt FREE (as in super-duper-ultra-extra-mega FREE) to post my thoughts here. (:

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #253 on: November 18, 2013, 02:31:23 pm »
GT made me release some stress I feel bottling inside. I like the feeling of being a part of a big female community.

I also liked that it guided me on some products to try. This is how I was first introduced to GT threads. I am now addicted to GT!

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #254 on: November 19, 2013, 05:08:26 am »
I've been with GT since 2003, so let's see...

- natuto ako mag makeup (and discovered that some local brands that fit my then-college eschudent budget back then)

- support system nung nagkaroon ng domestic violence issue sa family ko (na hanggang ngayon I thank god every day na tapos na siya)

- when I was handling my own business noon, I learned tricks from other GTalkers who were also in the internet cafe biz.

- celebrity gabfest: PURE ENTERTAINMENT especially the DHF (die-hard fans)

luismiguel

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #255 on: November 25, 2013, 05:34:49 pm »
well, for me it has positive effects like gaining more information about different stuffs that im able to use in my daily life.

the negative effect is that ive become a bit anti social cuz i spend more time here than being with friends. haha

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #256 on: November 25, 2013, 06:44:18 pm »
GT kills boredom. :)

There are a lot of supportive, friendly people here too.

It's my go-to website when I'm feeling blue/bored.

femlabelle

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2013, 07:42:38 am »
GT has been a very good source of female (and a bit of male) inputs for me at times when I am in total haze in things as big as events planning down to the smallest thing as where to shop for a new find. :) Oops, just to clarify yes I am a newbie under this username but was previously active under my old francoisalabelle alias.  8)

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2013, 11:40:06 am »
eto na ang bago kong FB..:) mas nauuna ko pa toh ma open kesa FB at kasabayan ng yahoomail ko hahaha.. first thing in the morning!! :D

monamie02

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2013, 12:03:28 pm »
eto na ang bago kong FB..:) mas nauuna ko pa toh ma open kesa FB at kasabayan ng yahoomail ko hahaha.. first thing in the morning!! :D


sis same tayo.. ganyang ganyan din ako everymorning..  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close