watch now

Author Topic: Nivea Products... [thread 2]  (Read 159243 times)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2012, 06:50:35 pm »
para sa akin i prefer yung stick, sa brands right now i'm using nivea,  mag switch din ako pag nagsawa ako dito :)

oc girl ako

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #261 on: August 20, 2012, 08:53:39 am »
im currently using nivea visage sparkling acne oil control white facial foam and the result is ok naman,after gamitin makikita mong super nalinis talaga yung face mo and in terms of whitening ok naman siya nakakaputi din.i bought nivea sparkling whitening day cream age control,sino na po nakagamit nito?any feedbacks on this product.TIA :-)


quiet_angel18

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2012, 06:32:42 pm »
Hi, I'm in my mid-30's I want to try nivea products for the face, what can you ladies recommend? day & night cream, eye cream etc.

thank you
:)

jaded1025

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #263 on: September 12, 2012, 11:41:09 pm »
Bakit parang wala ng Happy Time na deodorant ngayon?

lavinia48

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2012, 01:18:25 am »
my current faves: nivea my silhouette gel cream and nivea Q10 firming body lotion ♥♥♥

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #265 on: September 27, 2012, 05:13:15 pm »
my current faves: nivea my silhouette gel cream and nivea Q10 firming body lotion ♥♥♥

Effective sis??? I was eyeing these two ever since lumabas sila sa market. Hahahaha

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #266 on: September 27, 2012, 09:10:04 pm »
i love nivea extra whitening 50x lotion

pomegranate

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #267 on: September 27, 2012, 09:44:24 pm »
Finally got hold of a tub from Germany. I bravely slathered in on my face and neck last night. It is not exactly La Mer, perhaps far from it, but it is actually good.

maigrichonne

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #268 on: October 19, 2012, 06:03:39 am »
I got free Nivea Angel Star Lotion when I shopped for other Nivea products (lip care and lotion) and I discovered what a wonderful Nivea line Angel Star is! The smell is so great and it makes your skin feel totally soft. Too bad, I think it's getting pulled out of the market already. Had I discovered it earlier, I would have bought it.

bought Nivea Sun Face Moisturizing Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect SPF 50++, paubos na kasi yung loreal na sunblock ko.. sana ok. :)

I have the same sunblock! I only use it when I know I'll be out all day. Otherwise, I use my regular moisturizer (garnier) and BB stick.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 11:32:19 am by maigrichonne »

butterflycuddles02

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #269 on: October 20, 2012, 01:42:22 am »
Love na love ko lotions ng Nivea esp. Express Hydration. Will try naman the Extra Whitening Cell Repair next.

makdonna

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #270 on: November 27, 2012, 12:05:01 pm »
mga sis, san ba nakakabili ng nivea creme na made in germany? :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #271 on: November 27, 2012, 08:23:45 pm »
^^I love Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair lotion sis. I used it when I got these annoying mosquito bites in my arm. Nagfade naman. Until now I use it kasi ang bango bango and it easily absorbs sa skin :)

minaco_aino

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #272 on: November 28, 2012, 10:21:55 am »
Loyal ako sa Nivea lotion. Wala akong ginamit na ibang lotion ever since. Gusto ko amoy nya at hindi malagkit sa katawan.  :)

yeonmii

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #273 on: December 22, 2012, 01:27:41 am »
Hello! Tanong ko lang kung alin yung mas effective/maganda, Nive Whitening Cell Repair and Protect 40x na Pink or yung Orange?
And mas effective din po ba yung whitening kung iccombo siya sa Nivea Night Whitening?

I'm planning to change lotions na mukhang walang effect talaga yung Vaseline for me. Magiging first-time Nivea user ako if ever.  ;) Thank you!  ;D




trizh

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #274 on: December 22, 2012, 12:50:50 pm »
^ for me mas effective yung pink, tsaka mas mabango pa. :) twice a day ako magapply eh..

liezljfk

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2012, 01:18:20 am »
I'm using Nivea deo. SO far, so good. Want to try the best whitening lotion from them. Ano kaya?

yeonmii

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #276 on: December 28, 2012, 01:41:56 am »
^ for me mas effective yung pink, tsaka mas mabango pa. :) twice a day ako magapply eh..

Thank you  ;D Mga ilang weeks/months po bago ninyo nakita yung effect? :D

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #277 on: December 28, 2012, 02:43:30 pm »
I don't like the Nivea liquid glosses.. may taste.. I like the solid balms better

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #278 on: December 28, 2012, 06:15:37 pm »
pinakamarami sa beauty stash ko ay Nivea ang brand.. kainis lang kasi i cannot find Nivea Age Defying (Q10 Plus) Hand Lotion anymore.. saan kaya meron? waahhh.. help!

the product looks like this mga sis..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l-o7dfFsf9E/TThBqw6GqWI/AAAAAAAADSU/3dJoN2iWtXE/s400/age%2Bdefying%2Bhand%2Blotion.jpg

bagay talaga sya sa super dry skin ko so i hope i can find it here in manila.. meron dati sa robinson's supermarket.. ngayon wala na :/

iamtsina

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #279 on: December 28, 2012, 10:34:51 pm »
Gusto ko yung deo spray nila, never lets me down talaga. :) Sa moisturizer, Nivea din ako. Pero ngayon, ni-try ko yung nasa blue tin can. Hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close