watch now

Author Topic: Nivea Products... [thread 2]  (Read 159061 times)

PrincessHannah

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2009, 11:37:03 pm »
The last Nivea product I think was their Anti-Aging 20+ day Cream before. It was good. It manages to reduce the redness of my skin though I can't speak on its anti-aging power. Whitening is effective also :) Though I started to develop zits after months of use so I stopped. I wanna try their sparkling white soon :)

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2009, 09:36:26 am »
kaamoy ng white sparkling yung angel's breath haha. mabango :)

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2010, 05:04:54 pm »
I love their lip balm esp cherry and strawberry instant lip color na kasi yan sakin. I also use anti bacterial facial wash. Ok naman. Will try their night cream soon.. ;)

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2010, 02:46:15 pm »
i love their sunblock. effective :) i want to try their new lotion (happy time)

sofiexoxo13

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2010, 10:02:53 pm »
I reviewed the Nivea Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk. Check it out. :) Here's the link:
http://makeupstained.blogspot.com/2010/02/nivea-whitening-inner-cell-repair-body.html

Ginagawa kong face moisturizer yung Nivea Moisturizing Cream. Yung nasa blue tin. Oily skinned ako, pero hindi naman niya na-cclog yung pores ko. Ang smooth din niya pag-kagising. Mejo nakaka-irita nga lang siya kase diba oily, pero ok naman. :)

lalapurplelala

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2010, 10:50:34 pm »
I use Nivea Creme to remove my eye makeup.. :-D Also Nivea Soft..

Sadly, Nivea prods broke me out when constantly using it..

shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2010, 10:00:46 am »
^^how bout the whitening effect sis?

elarose

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2010, 10:52:57 am »
joining the thread

liana

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2010, 09:00:55 am »
I love Nivea Sparkling White day and night care creams. I'm so hiyang with these creams.

Pros: I've been using these for over 2 months now and it made my skin really smooth and supple and I love it that I don't need to use any blush anymore because naging rosy talaga yung cheeks ko. After 2 months, I noticed that naging 2 shades lighter yung facial skin tone ko. I'm more hiyang with these creams than Olay. FYI lang is that I'm nakababad sa aircon room most of the time, which in my experience I believe that it makes Nivea products work better. The creams are also very lightweight and non-sticky and makes a good base for my make-up.

Cons: These doesn't do anything for my eye area, so I have to use a separate eye cream for my dark circles. Also, medyo light lang yung effect sa dark spots. It has a perfume scent that others might don't like, but personally I love the scent it smells like the fruit atis.

hot_hydz

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2010, 12:43:22 am »
ask ko lang kayo mga sisses if san banda c nivea creme [textspeak!] nsa tin can n blue ang expiry date kase yung nivea ko nung 2005 ko pa yun binili sa singapore..sayang malaki pa naman na stock lang sa room ng mom ko..kaya i used it na lang sa talampakan ko at butt area para smooth sila..; )

honakoniney

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2010, 10:04:26 pm »
How much yung Nivea Sparkling White Toner nila? Maganda ba? And is it mild?

devrah

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2010, 11:07:46 pm »
man i have so much nivea stuff! lipbalms, deodorant, sunblock etc.

i love their face sunblock because it doesn't end up oily with me and since i'm tamad i used their spray-on sublock when i go to the beach. I have their angelstar lipbalm in this frosty pink shade which i usually put over my lippie :)

auane

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2010, 12:28:10 am »
now, am getting curious about their angel star line ;)

loyal user ako ng deodorant ng nivea.

ShoPink

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2010, 03:17:41 pm »
i added this na to my usual Nivea Stuff, bango and moisturizing, so lagi syang nasa purse ko.  :) i really love Nivea, dami kong nagagamit na products nila.  :)

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2010, 03:22:05 pm »
I love their deo! It worked on my uber pawisin pits. ;D

Tyra_BanXXX

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2010, 09:32:28 pm »
Me Nivea TM pa ba? Help me to find out this product?

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2010, 05:40:14 pm »
^alam ko sis wala na TM ang Nivea. try Myra E, may TM na sila

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2010, 06:22:12 pm »
Bought another deo from Nivea, yung may 2x licorice, witch hazel, and avocado extracts. Sana same lang sila nung effect ng roll on deo.

kmm

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2010, 09:21:49 pm »
i bought a tub of the Angel Star Soft Body Souffle last time I went to Watsons. So bango and really moisturizing! I'm buying this again, definitely.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2010, 05:07:54 am »
^alam ko sis wala na TM ang Nivea. try Myra E, may TM na sila

OH NO!  they discontinued this again ba?  Matagal na kong di nakakatingin but this is my HG TM.  I love this so much.  Huhu :(  Sana di nila nadiscontinue.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close