watch now

Author Topic: The Wendy's® Thread  (Read 73523 times)

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
The Wendy's® Thread
« on: February 19, 2009, 01:04:35 pm »
Hi mga sis, let's discuss your all time favorites from Wendy's here, your not so favorite foods and your good or bad dining experiences. :D

I love their Iced Tea and Biggie Fries! ;)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:42:57 am by FNMod_Nelly »

sweet_inchik

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 01:42:31 pm »
i sooo love their ice tea!!! ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 01:47:52 pm »
baked potato (chili & cheese)
bacon mushroom melt
fries
macaroni salad
frosty

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 01:49:16 pm »
^Hi sis, like ko rin frosty nila. medyo mahal lang.  :)

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 01:50:36 pm »
Mahal na, hindi pa worth it. Ang liit na ng patty nila, tapos super taas ng price.

...ben

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 02:18:21 pm »
I used to love their Bacon-Mushroom Melt but it's been a while since I last ate that.  Medyo expensive kasi, at their price I'd rather go to Brothers or Wham!Burger.


MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 02:24:59 pm »
^ lately ko lang na try yung bacon mushroom melt nila, it's quite big in size for me, almost P200 yata with the normal sized fries and drinks. sabagay, bumibili ako dito pag maraming pera lang kasi namamahalan din ako. :)

pansin ko pag may ifo-follow up na order mo wala silang number na binibigay, dahil ba konti kumakain at naaalala nila lahat ng may follow up orders? ;)

...ben

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 02:33:49 pm »
^ Almost P200... I don't think that's the Bacon-Mushroom Melt na, baka yan yung bago nilang Baconator (not sure with the name).  Last time I remember, Bacon-Mushroom Melt was just a little over P100 but it's really just a wee bit bigger than their regular burgers.

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 02:38:18 pm »
^ hehe sorry I'm confusing you. I'm sure about what I ate, yun yung bacon mushroom melt, hindi ko lang sure yung exact price. i have a bad memory in remembering food prices kasi.

but I'm pretty sure it's more than a hundred pesos. sorry. :D

...ben

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 02:46:11 pm »
^ Ma-order nga mamaya.  I still love it naman eh, namamahalan lang talaga ako.  ;D 

I also sometimes enjoy their "Chili-rice".  Cost around P35 (yata), it's chili con carne with rice... ala rice toppings.

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 02:57:00 pm »
^ I haven't tried their chili con carne. sana mura pa, I'll try it sometime.

It's been a while since i tried their salad, the last I ate was their macaroni. :)

...ben

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 03:23:09 pm »
^ I feel the chili con carne (full serving) is quite expensive, the chili-rice variation is cheap and worth it.

cynth_pink00

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 03:39:54 pm »
ultimate favorite ko from wendy's is their bacon mushroom melt. yummy din yung iced tea

jei_rc

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 03:43:16 pm »
bacon mushroom melt at frosty!!!

chabelita28

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 03:46:33 pm »
love the fries, iced tea and frosty
i've tried the baconator na din.. ang takaw ko..  :D

awhileago

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 03:47:43 pm »
favorite kong food wendy's pag nanonood ng movie,.. fries, macaroni salad and frosty...yan lagi baon ko sa hehe ;D

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 03:51:40 pm »
I miss Wendy's...wala kasi nyan dito..
Love their fries, bacon mushroom, ice tea and frosty

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 04:00:33 pm »
baked potato (chili & cheese)


how much yung baked potato sis? I wanna try it. :)

cassandraJen

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 08:39:47 pm »
like ko ang frosty coffee jelly nila  :D

GabBeaMariz

  • Guest
Re: The Wendy's® Thread
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 08:42:04 pm »
i miss bacon mushroom melt, its been 3 years i think :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close