We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
kanina tried Mexicali at MOA...order yung Combo Meal nila na Burritos & Quesadillas...P303.00* Burritos - yung steak, medyo hindi ko type kasi ang dry niya compare to Tia Maria's na I would say mas masarap talaga....* Quesadillas - 1st time ko kumain nito, expect ko something different, laman lang niya cheese...infareness masarap yung Garlic Dip nila == next stop Taco Bell...
worst na yt talaga mexicali moa. ive tried in glorieta at robinson. sobrang ok talaga silai wont eat again in mexicali moa. i requested no onion, then the cashier ask the staff we talk then naging ok na. nung sinerve ayun lahat my onoin( grrrrrrrrr) so i called their attention to change it.. ayun pinick up ang onion at pinalitan tomato.. grrrrrrr i cant fight na talaga, bk pati sya di kainis yun. i ask the girl, will you eat that? then we leave. grabe ang tagal pa bago mag serve. kainis... i like mexicali but not in moa.. i hate people and mexicali food duon sobrang hateeeeeeeeeee... i tried agave din sa eastwood sobrang sarap din dun
I like Tia Maria chicken fajitas!!! yum yum...even El Pollo Loco chicken and salsa...
i had dinner at Agave in Shangri La mall last friday with girlfriends. hindi sulit. maliit ang serving.
I love Mexicali's food too especially their burritos. yummmyykaso...my goodness...me and the bf had dinner at Mexicali Robinsons Place Manila nung Sunday. My bf ordered burritos and I had nachos. Sarap na sarap kami then all of a sudden my bf saw 2 strands of hair in his burrito. Nawalan na sha ng ganang kumain and we asked the manager to change his food and pumayag naman sila kaso we waited for 30mins tinake out na lang namen. Pinakain daw niya sa aso yung burrito sayang. =(
I love Mexicali's burritos!Took out food from their Robinsons Galleria branch last Friday around 830pm, pasara na sila. When I got home after 30 minutes, we coundnt eat the Grilled Steak Buritto kasi super tigas and dry yung beef. Parang luma na. Sayang. Favorite pa naman namin. Tinapon na lang kasi di talaga makain.
Do you miss Miggy's?? I do, i do, i do!!!!!!!And I am so happy to find Mexican Express - it's at Maginhawa Street, Sikatuna Village.SARAP!!!!!!!!!! I believe the owners are siblings, so it's the real same taste. Ay, grabe tuwa namin mag-asawa when we ate there. It brings a lot of good memories. SARAP!