We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Saw a very pretty Jaguar sewing machine in a surplus store near my place. It's 3.5K. It has lots of stitches, with functions comparable to my Brother, and most importantly, it's in PINK! Cuteness galore. Kung wala lang akong makina...
I've never actually sewn clothes. All I get to sew are pouches and pillow cases. I'm no good at making patterns kasi. Mga sis, where do you buy your patterns or do you make your own? I want to sew a dress sana for my mom this coming mother's day. Any advice?
Wow, dami mong sewing machine! I love my lola's Singer. Pero despite sa kaartehan ng Brother ko, convenient kasi syang gamiting dahil de-motor, love ko na rin sya.
Mga sis makakabuy kaya ako ng portable sewing machine worth 1K? di ko pa kasi alam yung actual price sa store kaya wala pa ko idea kaya yan muna budget ko.Anyway the other day me nabili ako book from national bookstore on how to make cute bags etc. The problem is, it's in japanese. Haha. Pero my diagrams/drawings naman for the procedure so i guess gagalingan ko na lang intindihin yung drawings.