Author Topic: Unique and intimate Civil Wedding Ideas  (Read 311633 times)

prettymom24

• GirlTalker
  • I`m a kewl mom, sweetie wifey and super girltalker
    • Pls.visit my little angel`s multiply site @
Unique and intimate Civil Wedding Ideas
« on: February 02, 2009, 06:11:20 am »
Hi sissess...How did you spend your civil wedding??Tips naman po jan..I don`t know how to make it unique but intimate wedding...Kasi diba the usual cw is going to Manila city hall, sign and that`s it..We want sana family lang talaga and the hehe..yng maganda syempre yung pic kahit civil lang..Or spend the civil wedding in Tagaytay or out of town???where naman po kaya???Pls. share your ideas...Thanks;)
<Signature removed by admin>

mom_wanwan

• numero uno window shopping
  • GirlTalker
  • flipflop queen, coffee lover, physiotherapist mom
Re: Unique and intimate Civil Wedding Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 05:01:49 pm »
pareho tayo sis! i almost posted one under the same subject today!!!  ;D please help us! we want a unique, very intimate civil wedding  :) sana ma mga mag-suggest  :)
Beautiful in every imperfect way...

rockstarmama

• GirlTalker
  • mom of three
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 07:18:57 pm »
My bestfriend got married din in City hall, After that we all celebrated at Bubbagump (That's where they first dated or something) and we got shrim stuffedtoys from bubbagump as giveaways. There were only around 15 or less people. Intimate and very meaningful wedding siya.  :)

Try having it somewhere that means a lot to both of you :)
Right where I wanna be!

mitchicoy

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 07:25:26 pm »
Hi sissess...How did you spend your civil wedding??Tips naman po jan..I don`t know how to make it unique but intimate wedding...Kasi diba the usual cw is going to Manila city hall, sign and that`s it..We want sana family lang talaga and the hehe..yng maganda syempre yung pic kahit civil lang..Or spend the civil wedding in Tagaytay or out of town???where naman po kaya???Pls. share your ideas...Thanks;)
that's a nice idea, how many guests do you expect? try to contact my coordinator, para you can have the feel of your big day...danicabizctr@gmail.com:) have fun and God Bless...

alinkshel

• now behaving...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • chosen to be otherwise c",)
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 11:37:22 am »
we held ours in hongkong. we informed all our close friends and immediate family members about it. they are invited, but they should shoulder their airfare. kami na bahala sa hotel. ayun awa ng Diyos, may anim na nag-attend. hehe...

no, seriously, we really want to make it intimate and private. that's the main reason kung bat lumayo kami. madami nagtampo pero kami naman kasi ang ikakasal kaya kami pa din ang masusunod.

we just asked a relative based in hongkong to coordinate the preparations (especially reception). hubby went there to arrange the documents we need a month before the wedding day. maayos naman lahat. kasi konti lang ang guests.

it happened the way we wanted it. plus, tuloy honeymoon na din.
~=lost star=~ :)

PinKisH_23

• I'm a Device Manager and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 12:47:53 pm »
sa Saturday na ang wedding namin. we initially wanted it to be private, intimate and unique, pero ang nangyari nag invite ng nag invite ang lolo ko at mother in law ko.. Ayan tuloy dumami ang guests. Sa isang grill and resto kami sa Valenzuela, cake is from Red Ribbon lang, then the unique part there is merong choir ang brother in law ko na kakanta while the guests are having dinner. And the main part na unique is I'll be wearing a black dress instead of the usual white dress..
It is impossible to love and to be wise.

mommy_she

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 10:01:28 am »
my hubby and I's civil wedding was held at Sulo Hotel. Yung nagkasal kina Kris and James ang nag-officiate nung ceremony. We invited 50 guests (very close friends and family lang talaga) but since it was held Monday, more or less 40 lang nakapunta (that is including us na)... it was nice, nice setup nung place, there was a mini altar... Naglakad pa nga ako, including our family and my bridesmaid and bestman ;D, papasok from the door to the mini altar... Open naman si Ms. Raida sa kahit anong idea na gusto mo...

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 06:33:10 pm »
^^Yeah mukhang ok nga yung package ng Sulo Hotel kase nag-inquire din ako don and mejo affordable naman sya.

I'm having my civil wedding din this April. Inaayos pa namin yung rites mismo but inuna namin yung sa reception kase naging pabago-bago.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

mommy_she

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 09:09:20 pm »
^^ ok talaga yung package! sarap pa ng food (as in, daming nasarapan na visitors). kaya lang yung gifts, di pwede ipasok sa function room...at saka yung rooms nila, di na masyadong ok (may free overnight stay for the couple)...

pero, all-in-all, ok talaga! affordable and elegant....

nhess

• is a coffee addict,shopaholic; a lady gaga; panic worrier; a good friend and demoted again as
  • GirlTalker
  • I never turn my back without winning
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 12:26:32 am »
^sis how much nagastos nyo? guto kasi ng sister ko ganito lang..
Wash the plate not because it's dirty nor you're told to wash it, but because you love the person who will use it - Mother Theresa

mommy_she

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 08:20:26 pm »
^^ 2006 pa kasi yung wedding namin e... 35k all-in dun sa hotel.

nhess

• is a coffee addict,shopaholic; a lady gaga; panic worrier; a good friend and demoted again as
  • GirlTalker
  • I never turn my back without winning
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 11:22:29 pm »
Thank you sis :)
Wash the plate not because it's dirty nor you're told to wash it, but because you love the person who will use it - Mother Theresa

pinkchilli

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 12:57:44 am »
ours was held at the beach.

chestnuts

• a lover, a daydream believer and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 04:04:00 pm »
We had our civil wedding at Max's Resto near QC hall.  23 guests - 10k.  Total expenses including clothes, rings, bouquet, nasa around 20K. :)
while FaiTH makes everything possible, it's LoVE that makes everything easy...

http://dindoandkaren.wordpress.com/

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 08:47:29 pm »
^^Kasama na yung rings sa 20K sis? San kayo bumili? Gusto ko kase sana yung white and yellow gold na affordable lang.

chestnuts

• a lover, a daydream believer and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 02:43:18 pm »
^ Sa Silverworks! hehe.. sa church wedding na lang this coming December kami bibili ng mas ok na ring. :)
while FaiTH makes everything possible, it's LoVE that makes everything easy...

http://dindoandkaren.wordpress.com/

jabroni

• Probationary
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 07:40:29 pm »
we held ours in hongkong. we informed all our close friends and immediate family members about it. they are invited, but they should shoulder their airfare. kami na bahala sa hotel. ayun awa ng Diyos, may anim na nag-attend. hehe...

no, seriously, we really want to make it intimate and private. that's the main reason kung bat lumayo kami. madami nagtampo pero kami naman kasi ang ikakasal kaya kami pa din ang masusunod.

we just asked a relative based in hongkong to coordinate the preparations (especially reception). hubby went there to arrange the documents we need a month before the wedding day. maayos naman lahat. kasi konti lang ang guests.

it happened the way we wanted it. plus, tuloy honeymoon na din.

sis can i ask ano yun mga requirements? how much nagastos mo? how ling yun preparation? thanks!

euwie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • The return of the comeback! 😊
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 03:06:07 pm »
ako rin ikakasal na this may and we still don't know paano gawin yung wedding. suggestions and share pa please ng mga experience nyo! hehe. sa manila city hall kami ikakasal,we don't know yet saan ang reception. hay....

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 09:33:00 am »
Naka-set na yung civil wedding namin this April on the day of our 4th anniversary. Sa QC yung kasal then yung reception sa outback libis. Close family and friends lang talaga ang guestlist namin nasa 45 lang.

cassiopeia

• for the love that can't be defined. yes I am a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • count ur blessings!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 05:49:46 pm »
Naka-set na yung civil wedding namin this April on the day of our 4th anniversary. Sa QC yung kasal then yung reception sa outback libis. Close family and friends lang talaga ang guestlist namin nasa 45 lang.

sis yung outback meron ba silang wedding packages? i mean nakaayos naman or parang kumain lang talaga sa restaurant?
ravage my paranoia>>>

You are called to greatness. Every act you do is creating your glorious future. When you really think about it, there’s no such thing as an ordinary day! Live with joy!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close