watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 190886 times)

kikoshei

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #520 on: February 11, 2016, 11:08:29 am »
^ Thank you :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #521 on: February 20, 2016, 05:18:26 pm »
How much Missha First Treatment Essence sa department stores? :)

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #522 on: February 20, 2016, 06:29:54 pm »
recently i got
innisfree green tea cream
nature republic cleansing oil
the face shop rice cleanser

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #523 on: February 20, 2016, 07:34:58 pm »
HG ko Innisfree Bija Anti-trouble line. Been using it way back pa nung Jejubija line pa tawag sa kanya. Hiyang ako sa kanya, no zits (unless on my period haha)

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #524 on: February 20, 2016, 07:57:48 pm »
Korean cosmetics with good ingredients / organic? I only heard of Innisfree. Yung locally available / mabibili sa online (ph) :)



Pa-pm naman kanino kayo nabili ng Innisfree :) Yung best offer sa price, yung iba kasi ang taas ng patong hehe

nancdmd

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #525 on: February 21, 2016, 12:22:12 pm »
Hi!  Also interested in the Missha time revolution essence.  Where is a good place to buy this?  I know there is a branch at sm north annex.  Would anybody know the price?  also can anybody recommend a reliable online seller?  I saw sa ebay somebody is selling it for 1750.  Ok kaya yun?  TIA!

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #526 on: February 21, 2016, 03:48:15 pm »
Innisfree powerproof brush liner!!! Panalo to!! And The Face Shop CC Cream.

nancdmd

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #527 on: February 21, 2016, 04:23:20 pm »
Just a follow up. I called Missha at sm north.  The first treatment essence sells for 2700. Meron din pala kiosk at trinoma. :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #528 on: February 21, 2016, 08:27:22 pm »
Anybody using the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum? Heard good reviews about it. And also the Jeju Volcanic Cleansing foam sana. Are they any good?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #529 on: February 21, 2016, 08:51:32 pm »
^^ ang mahal naman ng Missha FTE sa physical store diyan. If you check w2beauty.com it's only 37.95 and 39.99 USD parehong 130 ml but iyong 37.95 nakalagay Economy size (I don't know why). You just add 2.50 usd for the shipping. Matagal nga lang, I waited 6 weeks for my order of the Iope Air Cushion but as usual, very generous with samples.

nancdmd

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #530 on: February 22, 2016, 12:07:03 am »
Ang mahal nga no?  Looking nga for an online seller na lang.  I'm thinking lang if I buy sa w2beauty, hindi kaya malaki tax sa post office when I get it? 

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #531 on: February 22, 2016, 05:23:12 am »
The Face Shop Aura CC cream is my HG. I hope they never discontinue this.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #532 on: February 22, 2016, 07:26:47 am »
Ang mahal nga no?  Looking nga for an online seller na lang.  I'm thinking lang if I buy sa w2beauty, hindi kaya malaki tax sa post office when I get it? 


I'm not based in the Philippines but I read before (2014) that below 50 USD no tax but you still have to pay a fee of 100 pesos or less.

You can try Face Shop, they have a version of it too, Smim Fermentation, baka mas mura.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:54:23 am by ataypool »

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #533 on: February 22, 2016, 11:35:14 am »
Girls, try looking at youtube videos for korean product recommendations, especially by girls based there. Been doing that as I will be in Seoul next month ;D

Para madali nalang mamili, hindi mahahassle ang companions. Haha

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #534 on: February 22, 2016, 12:43:51 pm »
Pareho tayo sis Antigone! :) Pag hindi ako confident sa skin ko, that's what I use, instead foundation.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #535 on: February 22, 2016, 04:36:20 pm »
^Apir sis! Ako din, default ko talaga yan.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #536 on: February 22, 2016, 04:52:08 pm »


I'm not based in the Philippines but I read before (2014) that below 50 USD no tax but you still have to pay a fee of 100 pesos or less.

You can try Face Shop, they have a version of it too, Smim Fermentation, baka mas mura.

Wala nang minimum/maximum value ngayon with the customs taxes. They follow a different code daw. Last month I received my package worth $36 lang ata, I had to pay 300+ for customs duties.

Sisses ^ & ^^ pano coverage Face shop CC?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #537 on: February 22, 2016, 05:17:48 pm »
^sila na ba nag-assess value or tinitignan lang nila iyong nasa receipt sa package?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #538 on: February 22, 2016, 06:10:50 pm »
^^Pwedeng medium, pwedeng sheer sis. Depende sa yo. Ako sheer lang, nilalagay ko muna sa ventral side (inside) ng arm ko, dn ko ni spread tas kuha lang ako using fingers ng ipa-pat sa mukha. If direcho sa face kasi baka medium to full. Pero yan talaga ang cc cream na hiyang na hiyang sa kin. Pati kulay saktong sakto.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #539 on: February 22, 2016, 09:51:09 pm »
Grabe naman sa customs!! Sa ibang countries may minimum at hindi ganyan kalaki custom duties. Ugh. What I do, pinapadala ko sa Dubai or friend ko sa Sg then iuuwi na lang nila dito.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close