watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 191124 times)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #340 on: March 28, 2014, 09:04:04 pm »
Nakipabili ako ng missha sa isang kagagaling lang Sa korea. And i must say na anlaki talaga ng price difference sa missha dito.

I bought a set that includes missha time revolution the first treatment essence, night repair ampoule, imcluding travel-sized versions of the two products for only P3,300. Sa local missha stores P2,700 na ang presyo nung first treatment essence pa lang.

vainsnail

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #341 on: April 05, 2014, 04:55:17 pm »
may nakaorder na ba kay Seoul-d sa fb? maganda prices niya kasi at may mga sale and promos din na up to date sa Korea

oorder ako update ko na lang kung legit siya  ;D

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #342 on: April 05, 2014, 08:58:29 pm »
Nakipabili ako ng missha sa isang kagagaling lang Sa korea. And i must say na anlaki talaga ng price difference sa missha dito.

I bought a set that includes missha time revolution the first treatment essence, night repair ampoule, imcluding travel-sized versions of the two products for only P3,300. Sa local missha stores P2,700 na ang presyo nung first treatment essence pa lang.

Nagtry ako magpaquote sa mga online seller ng night revolution night treatment ampuole 2.3k ang quote nila sakin pinaka mababa is 2.1 nakita ko sa missha dito sa ph 1600 or 1800 lang .mas nice talagaof may kakilala ka

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2014, 02:43:03 pm »
Âctually yung 2.1k sis parang tama lang for a reseller kasi the normal price of Time Rev Ampoule is 42k KRW, so in pesos that´s 1.85k without any markup for the reseller.   The key kasi to buying Missha cheaper (so one can offer it cheaper too) is to get them during the one day a month sale sa Missha  (That´s every 21st of the month in Korea, the founding day of Missha).  Because all items are discounted that day, from 10-50%.  So tell your friends who are going to K din to look out for the sales at Missha every month.  I am not 100% sure if it still happens, but I am pretty certain because I lived in K for 5 years (until 2012) and I have always taken advantage of the sale to hoard items to resell in Pinas before. Cheers!

anjcam

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2014, 04:38:38 pm »
Hello, im here in korea right now and trying to hoard make up as well. Let me know if you need anything :) ill be backreading this thread para matuto about korean cosmetics. Right now im having spots then blemishes kasi and im looking for a good skincare here in korea. Hope someone could help me :) thanks :)

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #345 on: April 15, 2014, 12:40:48 am »
mga sis any recos for essence? Nakakatakot yun ibang nabasa ko na nagbreakout sa Missha The first treatment essence. Hoarded kanina makeups lang, no skin care. kaloka yun Myeongdong dikit dikit nga ang shops.

a.estrada

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2014, 10:58:11 am »
what about laneige? i love the water sleeping pack. do you use this product too?

i've been reading about good reviews about their bb cream and whitening line.

please share your thoughts, wanting to change from shiseido to laneige. =) 

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2014, 01:06:12 am »
im using laneige sensitive/water bank line - toner, essence, emulsion, sleeping pack. so far, so good. si sleeping pack di ko masyado gamit since hindi na ako masyadong dry sakin dahil sa weather.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2014, 10:21:43 pm »
^ok ba sis yung water bank line ng laneige...gusto ko mga try yung buong set e....ang na try ko pa lang e yung sleeping pack which i like

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #349 on: April 27, 2014, 08:12:13 am »
Hi may nakaorder na sainyo kay 2011beautyforever sa ebay hiro na humanap ng seller ng korean items

sis, ako nakapurchased ng bb cream from her. :) Dami ko suki sa ebay ng mga korean prods. Behappywithme and bigtokyo from ebay, check them out also. there is also 1, cheaper ang Missha niya I just forgot the id.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:30:44 am by sweetieping »

clyne1822

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #350 on: April 27, 2014, 07:59:35 pm »
i bought etude house moistful collagen cream with essence for hydrating purposess kasi dryness ang skin pero for combination to oily skin sya cause gel type sya and yung pinakapricey na binili ko recently is yung Laneige White Plus Renew Original Essence best seller daw for whitening dahil meron daw melacrusher that effectively whitens skin or scar in atleast 2 weeks, inoobserbahan ko pa lang ngayon sa whitening, im into korean products recently kasi napansin ko naging brighter yung complexion ko. :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #351 on: April 27, 2014, 09:49:29 pm »
@cutiecam, sis I remembered na check gailygirl on ebay.ph she has lots of korean products and cheaper prices niya.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #352 on: April 27, 2014, 10:18:19 pm »
^wow nice meron siyang innisfree, i'm curious about this kasi ginagamit to nung makeup guru sa insitetv haha!

sweetpumpkin

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #353 on: May 29, 2014, 01:11:03 am »
I use products from TONY MOLY. I have the eggpore(3 eggs), tomatox, cleansing foam, peeling gel, masks, and the BB Cream too. I'm a quite fan of their products. Sa korean skin care kasi hindi lang yung mga nabibili sa mga shops like the masks yung kailangan, andyan din ang proper diet (more on vegetables & they are not a fan of frying their foods daw kasi), exercise, at saka yung pag-inom ng maraming tubig. In and out kasi yung pag-aalaga nila. Hehe. I have a friend na korean and dahil sa kanya naging skin conscious din ako.   ;D

anjcam

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #354 on: May 29, 2014, 07:48:01 am »
im planning to try laneige. read so many good reviews. wala na kong time to check if ok ba siya sakin or what kasi im going home soon sa pinas. sana maging ok siya sakin :) still thinking of what to buy from their skincare.

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #355 on: June 17, 2014, 04:14:15 pm »
I finished my Shiseido Ibuki line and decided to go Korean. I bought the Missha Time Revolution First Essence and Ampoule. Best investment ever! First week palang I can see and feel a difference in my skin. They're supposed to be dupes of SK II Essence and Estee Lauder ANR respectively,  which I both havent tried but these Missha ones really worked for me.

I've been reading up on reviews for Korean skincare and I plan to add Nature Republic's Argan 20 Steam Emulsion to my regimen and Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream which is a dupe for Clinique's Moisture Surge.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #356 on: August 08, 2014, 10:01:18 pm »
^ sis, thanks for sharing.

regarding skin care, I am so confused now, ano ba dapat ang sequence?

1. toner/softener
2. essence ?
3. moisturizer/ lip moisturizer/ eye brightener or eye moisturizer  OR emulsion?
4. cream (if you need extra moisturizing)
5. sunblock if daytime
6. night pack is night time?

San mo isisingit ang mask, before #1 di ba?  Pero may iba naman overnight mask, so you put all #1-4, then overnight mask at night?

How about ang serum/pre serum?


« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:15:03 pm by Girltalker2 »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #357 on: August 11, 2014, 01:05:21 pm »
Sis Girltalker2, if you're both using essence and serum, then essence comes first. I don't know lang about masks usually daytime ko sya ginagawa. If it's an overnight mask (cream type) it should be the last in your regimen. Maybe skip muna your night cream then sub yung mask para di masyadong heavy na and mas maabsorb ng skin. (:

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #358 on: August 11, 2014, 01:39:09 pm »

^ thanks sis. parang ang dami nanga eh  ;D

lately, may bago pako narinig na pre-serum, so I assume that's before the serum.  :-\

I guess di naman siguro kelangan lahat so long as our skin is well hydrated, yun ang basic necessity. The rest are just pang improve, like whitening serum or anti aging, etc. :)


sabinestrohen

  • Guest
Konjac Sponge Recommendations?
« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2014, 05:42:31 pm »
Hi ladies!

Okay, so for the longest time I have been using my hands to lather up my facial cleanser. I have oily skin, but recently I've been getting these dry patches of flaky skin that won't go away no matter how much I moisturize. I don't want to do any chemical exfoliants, and definitely no facial scrubs. I was thinking that a konjac sponge would be soft enough for daily exfoliation.

Do you have any brand recommendations? Preferably not online, so I guess just the local Korean brands? I've been looking at the Etude House Jelly puff, and TFS charcoal puff maybe. Thanks for your help! Xoxo

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close