watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 191068 times)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #320 on: February 06, 2014, 02:02:36 pm »
Would you know saang branch ng Laneige meron nung water sleeping pack? Parati kasing out of stock sa Trinoma branch

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #321 on: February 06, 2014, 03:22:44 pm »
^hi sis, try Rob?

I'm also switching my skincare into Korean entirely, Laneige in particular, save for a night cream that's popular in HK.
hopefully it works for me since I've heard many great things about Laneige in particular. :)

I think ang best sa skincare would actually be the French though. Yun lang, ang Korean kasi talaga is made for specifically East Asian skin which I have, so I'm trying to go Korean for a change and see where it takes me from there.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #322 on: February 06, 2014, 09:49:18 pm »
I love, love, love the Black Sugar Scrub from Skin Food :D It instantly smooths and exfoliates my face. I specifically use this kapag may breakouts ako. Para kasing na-i-smoothen out nung scrub yung mga bumps, so the next day, yung malalang pimples na-lessen na, hindi na masakit. Moreover, it does not irritate my skin at all! My pimples did not worsen, bleed or scarred after the scrub but rather, it heals pa nga.

I use this product once a week but during good skin days, I don't muna :)

But definitely better than Cure in my opinion (in terms of exfoliation and pimple-healing) ;)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #323 on: February 06, 2014, 10:39:40 pm »
My Skincare for now is consist of 3 prod Fancl (Japanese), Vichy(French) and  Innisfree (Korean).

I have combination to oily skin so I tend to mix and match my skin care. I alter products  depending on my skin condition. May for oily ,dry and for exfoliating.

But I'm loyal to my facial sponge which is My Konjac Sponge (korean)  as I don't want to irritate my skin by scrubbing it with my bare hands. Lesson learned.     
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:43:07 pm by greenpease05 »

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2014, 08:43:17 pm »
parang kumokonti na nagbebenta ng korean skin care sa pinas. can anyone recomment me a shop? i used to buy from han ryu and hipstyle pero medyo nagstop sila ngayon.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2014, 09:07:32 pm »
^ Try Kkochipida and Got It from Facebook. I find their prices reasonable compare to other shops na malakas mag-overprice :(

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2014, 11:16:07 pm »
05149S2: kkochipida kasi doesn't take preorders puro on hand lang. tapos si got it i find her prices medyo mahal pero trtry ko ulit magpaquote sakanya. ang binibili ko kasi medyo mid to high end range ng skin care products sa korea baka hindi accessible sakanila kaya baka medyo pricey.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #327 on: February 11, 2014, 11:46:17 am »
^ Ah talaga? Sabagay, she sells yung puro mid-range products. What I dislike about her shop naman, mahirap mag-inquire :| Got It naman rarely replies din whenever I'm following up a specific product.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #328 on: February 11, 2014, 08:28:03 pm »
^ hindi kasi ako maka preorder kay kkochipida pero before back in 2009 pa ata or 2010 nabili ako sakanya kasi may preorder siya nuon. si Got it nga bihira magreply sabay medyo mahal din presyo. grabe rare na nagbebenta ng korean skin care. :( iniisip ko tuloy magkekeep ako siguro ng mga pinaka gusto ko skin care product at talganag hahanap ng makukuhaan then yung iba papalitan ko nalang ng mas accessible na mga products

snowpea

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #329 on: February 11, 2014, 10:32:03 pm »
sa Hipstyle Online Shop ako bumibili sa FB

gusto ko ma-try Innisfree Jeju Volcanic mask

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #330 on: February 12, 2014, 05:00:35 pm »
^ stop sila ng preorder ngayon nastuck sa customs kasi packages nila.

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #331 on: February 14, 2014, 03:10:17 pm »
I used to order from GotiT ng Mizon Snail Gel. Pero nakita ko sa Glorietta-5, yun store ng Suesh dun, same lang ng price yun Mizon items nya online. So I might get my Mizon stuff na lang there next time.

unboreddiva

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #332 on: February 17, 2014, 12:39:38 pm »
I am using Dr. G Hydrating Blemish Balm pero not sure if meron dito sa Pinas. I got it from HK. One shade lang sya but it's good to my combination skin.

wizard

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #333 on: February 24, 2014, 03:33:48 pm »
Im using intensive sunblock. Ang brand is 3W clinic.  Bought it at bf pque. so far so good naman.  di sya sticky sa face and wala naman irritation.   :)

Simmera

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #334 on: February 24, 2014, 09:14:56 pm »
I buy my korean skincare products from Instagram. :) I just read feedbacks to be safe from bogus sellers.  Ano po palang magandang serum/essence from any Korean brand? Thankies! :)

charmedstar

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #335 on: February 26, 2014, 09:00:01 am »
i love korean products, coz most has natural ingredients, the face shop has lots of good(plus cute packaging) products

anyways, ive been using:
Skin79 super plus pink bb cream bought from ebay(they give freebies for every purchase) i love this!!! i use it almost every time i go out, for a year now, either with powder and gloss lang or with makeup,  and light lang sya, no need of foundation, parang mabigat kasi sa face pag may foundation eh. i look fresh the whole day, powder lang in the middle of the day coz  have combination to oily skin. and sobrang sulit nya coz a lil goes a long way, di masyadong obvious na super love ko to no? i can say this is my HG.

my lips eat cherry lip and cheek tint from the face shop, last all day, i work at night shift, i apply it at night and the next day(all thru out the shift) still there.

etude house eye primer - i put before eyeshadow and the shadow stayed the whole day although a lil faded but it still there.

i wanna try out the snail cream but kinda scared coz baka lalong maging oily skin ko.

ayun lang thanks for reading.  :)

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #336 on: February 27, 2014, 12:25:56 am »
Hi may nakaorder na sainyo kay 2011beautyforever sa ebay hiro na humanap ng seller ng korean items

kclarin

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #337 on: February 28, 2014, 09:19:28 am »
Hi may nakaorder na sainyo kay 2011beautyforever sa ebay hiro na humanap ng seller ng korean items

Naka-bili na ko sa kanya. Bumili ako ng ibat ibang masks para ma-try ko kasi ang hirap mamili. Ok naman, shinip niya yung items ko agad with freebies pa.

charmedstar

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #338 on: March 10, 2014, 09:07:39 am »
i buy korean products from cosmeticmarket2012, ebay seller in korea, authentic and lower price sya if you'll convert it to PHP, free shipping and may freebies. but you would have to pay the Post office a small fee. ayun masaya naman ako everytime i buy from them. :) locally - face shop, etude house, skinfood... can't think of more....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:15:35 am by charmedstar »

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #339 on: March 10, 2014, 07:23:28 pm »
i love using the face shop's mask sheets and also love their rice water cleansing oil cuz it's very light and hindi greasy sa face

i also love etude house's waterproof retractable eyeliners

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close