watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 191156 times)

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #300 on: August 24, 2012, 02:44:41 pm »
I am using IWhite Aqua Moisturizing cream, IWhite whitening face pack,  Skin79 Sue Hydrating Gel, Skin79 Triple Function BB cream (hot pink) and Purederm 3 in 1 Beauty Magic BB cream. So far, I'm loving this products.. ^_^

makdonna

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2012, 05:46:31 pm »
so far i've only been using Laneige's Water Bank Essence and Water Sleeping Pack. both are really good, gives my skin exceptional hydration. this is my major concern since i have dry skin which i subject daily to our inhumane office airconditioning. does little else, though.

lakwatsa

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #302 on: November 20, 2012, 04:52:30 pm »
nice may ganitong thread na pala! i was supposed to create one buti na lang at meron na pala. i'm going to korea next month and i have zero idea on korean cosmetics hehe. this thread is useful. makakagawa na ko ng shopping list ko hehe. :)

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2012, 10:59:31 am »
I recently bought Laneige Snow BB Cream in Natural in HK. Feels light on my skin and not too white. :)

ladysheng009

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #304 on: December 04, 2012, 12:18:47 am »
hi sis jhen, where mo po binili yung Purederm 3 in 1 Beauty Magic BB cream mo? Wala ako makita sa WAtsons SM NORTH, alimall & megamall.. Thanks

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #305 on: December 04, 2012, 05:10:57 pm »
For skincare i like tony moly kasi reasonably priced and high quality. For makeup naman maganda yung eyeshadows ng laneige, smooth and not chalky and also kanebo's.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #306 on: December 04, 2012, 05:29:38 pm »
^^sis sa watson's or department store ng sm meron nung purederm.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #307 on: May 21, 2013, 08:51:13 pm »
I saw some It's Skin products at Watson's Megamall. :) Sana tama yung tingin ko na itong brand nga yung andun (http://www.itsskin.com/eng/htm/main/main.asp), haha. Yung Power 10 Line ata.

PeachyPinkSis

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #308 on: May 21, 2013, 08:55:38 pm »
Anyone heard of Hayan Korea Cosmetics? Found a stall in SM San Lazaro and even bought a few products to try. They are very affordable and I wanted to know kung may iba nang nakatry. Haven't opened the stuff I bought din kasi. :P

kwiniest

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #309 on: July 28, 2013, 06:36:18 pm »
May nakita ako ad sa bus. Hayan cosmetic. Direct selling ata. Sa star all daw. Has anybody tried it? Korean cosmetic daw yun

hello, i tried hayan cosmetic i bought their whitening toner,emulsion,essence and serum in instagram. I use them everyday and I am satisfied with their products. I also use their white effect cream because the seller told me it is their own version of cc cream. Well, as for me prices are reasonable. If i'm not mistaken it is hayankorea_ph


honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2013, 06:15:36 am »
i tried innisfree peeling gel. saan ba o kanino mura mag order?

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #311 on: December 04, 2013, 09:02:34 pm »
I bought purederm clean and fresh peeling gel (apple) last sunday sa sm health and beauty. I've not used it yet kasi meron pa kong cure natural aqua gel. Hope the purederm peeling gel would be a cheaper alternative to Cure.

Sa mga naka-try na, how does this compare?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:33:33 pm by oktoberfest22 »

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #312 on: December 05, 2013, 02:49:53 pm »
May stall din yung Hayan Korea sa SM Baliuag. I'm interested sa serums and lipgloss nila. Ang mura grabe tapos sale pa. Maganda kaya to?  ::)

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #313 on: December 05, 2013, 10:36:27 pm »
Im loving Holika Holika products. Affordable din products nila and unique. Cute ng packaging! Their most famous aqua petit jelly bb cream is a must try! I also love their aqua max anti sebum gel moisturizer. No breakouts from these 2 products :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #314 on: December 19, 2013, 07:48:40 pm »
I love Missha choboyang and their M perfect cover bb cream, also Dr. Jart's silver label, FAce IT, holika holika aqua petit jelly, baby choux base, l'egere

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2014, 01:12:29 am »
I love IOPE and Amore Pacific when it comes to Korean Skincare for mid range price naman yung Missha maganda ang skin care nila.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #316 on: February 04, 2014, 02:02:40 pm »
Sa lahat ng Korean brands na nasubukan ko, sa Laneige waterbank moisture full ampoule lang talaga ako may nakitang marked improvement in the clarity and smoothness of my skin. May nag-comment pa na friend ko na ang ganda raw ng skin ko ngayon.

I've tried other Laneige moisturizers pero so-so lang ang effect.

I wonder how much it's being sold for in Laneige outlets here. I bought my set from a very generous GT sis kasi. Tinitipid ko na nga ngayon ito kasi mukhang mahal ito :)

jenrb

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #317 on: February 04, 2014, 03:33:51 pm »
I'm using L'Institut De Cliniceuticals toner, serum, and tinted moisturizer. Has anybody tried this brand? Ok siya. My skin is smoother, more moisturized, and the products have a "glowy effect" on the skin.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #318 on: February 04, 2014, 06:52:21 pm »
I am a super big fan of korean skin care. Dati Japanese but lately mas gusto ko korean skin care kasi i find them more effective and cheaper.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #319 on: February 05, 2014, 03:41:14 am »
Ive been wanting to try korean skincare and cosmetics but my korean friend told me to just use the western brands. Wala pa daw sa level ng westerns ang quality ng korean products. He and his mom are both using western and japanese brands. Lol

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close