watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 191178 times)

technicolor

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »
bibili ako bukas ng missha super aqua sa trinoma~ hope it turn out great kasi ang mahal na  8)

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2012, 08:31:56 pm »
my bb cream is oriks in yellow sachet. i buy this from a korean store. matte siya and nkkbrighten ng face=)

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2012, 12:49:39 am »
i asked my korean friend about her beauty ritual and she gave me her lists. she uses only water to wash her face in the morning.then toner,eye cream,day care/night hydro gel,lotion,slim face shaper and night massage cream. so many products! and she said missha,TFS,etude etc are only for teenagers so the brands that she's using are suwhalsoo, AHC and RAHEL which i think is not available in Pinas :(

napangiti ako when I read this :) true sis. EH, missha, TFS are leading brands in terms of sales. kasi it's available in many countries. accessible but other premium korean brands such as BRTC, sulwhasoo, Lg ohui, history of whoo (pinakamahal na naencounter ko! lol) are leading brands in terms of quality pero limited only sa korea. BRTC products are really effective. as in :) i've tried palang whitening cream ng history of whoo, it's expensive sachets lang binili ko, effective nga talaga, lightened my pimple scars but the 50ml is around 8k :/

berryduchess

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2012, 02:35:06 pm »
I tried TonyMoly and at first hesitant pa ako kasi I havent heard of the product, but when I tried it, it was nice. I got the eyeshadow from them and maybe I will try some of their BB creams, when I get the chance.  Also for several years na, Im using FACESHOP.  So far it is the most affordable, yet it delivers.  I've used their Professional make up Base and foundation (those in silver tubes) and super tipid to use.  I Am currently using their Phytogenic Infinite Foundation SPF20 PA++.I find it so good.  sometimes if im so wasted and so tired to wash my face, I only use baby wipes to remove my make up, and with the Phytogenic Infinite Foundation SPF20 PA++, I am not getting any pimples after.  So Im very happy with it. Then for the powder, i get the one with full coverage na. and If you're too tamad or if it's so hot, like now na summer na, I only use moisturizer and then pat a little powder and im good too go.


celline08

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #264 on: April 11, 2012, 01:10:38 pm »
Check out my reviews on Etude products, Skinfood and Baviphat on my blogs.



THANKS!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:43:03 pm by FN Administrator »

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #265 on: April 11, 2012, 09:05:28 pm »
I love Tony Moly skincare products. It's the much cheaper version of Shiseido products for me. Kaso ang lungkot ko, phased out na raw yung HG summertime moisturizer-and-sunscreen-in-one ko, the Ice Queen Multiplay Cream SPF 30.

cuteface

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2012, 01:28:02 am »
Im a Lioele fanatic! ^^ So glad they have a store na sa Pinas! as in kakaopen lang last friday sa Robinsons Ermita, kaso limited lang testers nila although I get feedback from online forums/ product testimonials sites like makeupalley to know other people's thoughts on the product before buying what I want... ^^

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2012, 01:51:05 am »
i asked my korean friend about her beauty ritual and she gave me her lists. she uses only water to wash her face in the morning.then toner,eye cream,day care/night hydro gel,lotion,slim face shaper and night massage cream. so many products! and she said missha,TFS,etude etc are only for teenagers so the brands that she's using are suwhalsoo, AHC and RAHEL which i think is not available in Pinas :(

ano po yung slim face shaper???

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2012, 01:26:47 pm »
Im a Lioele fanatic! ^^ So glad they have a store na sa Pinas! as in kakaopen lang last friday sa Robinsons Ermita, kaso limited lang testers nila although I get feedback from online forums/ product testimonials sites like makeupalley to know other people's thoughts on the product before buying what I want... ^^

hi sis would you know how much ang pinky tint? hindi pa kase ako nakakapunta ng rob place :)

cuteface

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #269 on: April 22, 2012, 10:25:00 pm »
hi sis tsokolat! pinky tint is 495... pero you have to bring cash kc wala pa raw silang credit card pero papalagay naman daw... they can also put make up on you if you want to try some of their products... ^^

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2012, 11:22:10 pm »
hi sis tsokolat! pinky tint is 495... pero you have to bring cash kc wala pa raw silang credit card pero papalagay naman daw... they can also put make up on you if you want to try some of their products... ^^

^Mahal din pala.. Shipping fee aside, cheaper pa rin yung pre-order.. :(

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #271 on: April 23, 2012, 07:48:24 pm »
^yep pero okay na din sa store na lang nila kase almost ganun din with shipping fee

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #272 on: April 23, 2012, 08:33:09 pm »
Which BB cream is the best: BRTC, Dr. Jart, L'egere?
Thanks! :)

cuteface

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #273 on: April 24, 2012, 01:53:15 am »
yea, I agree with tsokolat... At least sa store hawak mo na kagad ang item na gusto mong bilhin, no more waiting time... ^^

drskin

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #274 on: April 24, 2012, 02:11:55 am »
Me too, I love the triple BB Solution and Carry me Blusher super tagal stay sa face ko.... hehe

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2012, 05:13:57 am »
Anyone here tried the facial serums from korean products? Like Lioele? Skin 79?
TIA! :)

Vain Jane

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #276 on: April 24, 2012, 08:16:37 pm »
Anyone here tried the facial serums from korean products? Like Lioele? Skin 79?
TIA! :)

sis i have tried using Skinfood serums. it works like magic as in super soft, baby skin, hydrated and blooming ang dating paggising the next day. pero i must add na the serums work best when applied with their corresponding toner, emulsion and cream :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #277 on: April 24, 2012, 11:40:56 pm »
pero i must add na the serums work best when applied with their corresponding toner, emulsion and cream :)

^ I tried skinfood. But I have extremely sensitive skin. It contains alcohol & is scented. Nangati ako.. :(

cuteface

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #278 on: April 24, 2012, 11:50:10 pm »
How about my Lioele products, do they contain alcohol? (fanatic pero hindi ko alam about this hahaha...)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #279 on: April 25, 2012, 02:58:36 am »
i think over rated na ang korean cosmetics. super mahal malapit na sa high end brands oh well uso kpop eh. lalo na sa etude karamihan ng sa mga matataray kakainis. one time pa nagtanong ako about cleansing oil kung ano difference ng  ariant a from variant b puro.sagot.sakin eh made in korea yan. wtf ?! nainis tuloy si hubs nilayasan namin kakainis. for bbcreams brtc ako all the way kaya lang mas winner pa din ang liquid foundies ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close