watch now

Author Topic: Preschool Insights and Experiences  (Read 257803 times)

mizhelle

  • Guest
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:24:23 am by mizhelle »

ssirkxix

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #241 on: February 01, 2011, 07:44:19 am »
any recommended toddler schools in cavite? preferably in imus cavite :) thanks!

thebratinella

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2011, 03:24:42 am »
any feedback on san beda alabang?

mizhelle

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2011, 06:23:51 am »
^ my husband and all his siblings jan nagaral sis.. mukha naman okay sila ahaha seriously, i will let you know once nakapag TC kami dito :)

cookiebmd

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2011, 11:45:42 pm »
suggestions for a good preschool for a 3 year old in makati area please...  (or within the vicinity of pasay)  :)

cookiebmd

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2011, 10:38:45 pm »
Can anybody give feedback on makati preschools, such as cambridge in salcedo, scholia progresso, mother goose, think and try, and kids in day school?

Which one offers 3 times a week schedule?  How about the fees and inclusions?

Thanks...  :)

baby_joan

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2011, 11:21:15 am »
hi! just wanna share the preschool of my daughter..milestone preschool in san juan. i sooo love this school and the teachers. Before i enrolled my daughter, i've inquired in diff schools but it is only in milestone that i found the one ive been looking for.

The teachers are also the owners of the school, they are four smart and beautiful sisters, so very hands on talaga sila. My daughter had a speech delay and had a hard time communicating but after a year with milestone, shes now very talkative and very active. They have so many activities like minor and major field trips that we, parents have gotten to know each other very well and we're now close friends and so with the teachers. Plus the tuition fee is also affordable. I highly recommend this school, its like our second family! :) here's their website:

http://www.milestonepreschool.com.ph

jaiaquino

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2011, 07:16:32 pm »
^good for you! How I wish I find a school like that in makati! I'm still doing my rounds visiting schools and interviewing teachers, principals, owners. It can be a little frustrating... :(

So far, I've inquired via phone at mother goose, casa Montessori international and abba's orchard. Based on the phone interview, abba's orchard seems the most accommodating and knowledgeable with their method and ways. They even extended an invitation to a parent teacher conference on march 29 where they will discuss their philosophy, etc. With casa Montessori, isang tanong, isang sagot. Ang hirap makipagusap. With Mother goose naman, I was able to visit the school as it's near my workplace but I'm not too convinced. I'm not too comfortable with what I saw - parang Mas ok pa toddlers unlimited compared to them.

I really want a Montessori talaga sana for my daughter...

busy.mommy

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #248 on: March 16, 2011, 03:24:27 pm »
has anyone tried lincolnshire and/or oxford in ortigas? mejo kelangan ko kasi ng feedback wala kasi akong kilalang may preschool na anak. :)

morningmom

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #249 on: March 17, 2011, 02:09:00 pm »

So far, I've inquired via phone at mother goose, casa Montessori international and abba's orchard. Based on the phone interview, abba's orchard seems the most accommodating and knowledgeable with their method and ways.

Sis may i know how much is the tuition fee rates in abba's orchard?

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2011, 02:12:06 pm »
My three year-old sons had completed a school year in a Montessori preschool.  So far, I am happy with their accomplishments.  They are more sociable and self-reliant.  The materials in school have helped a lot in developing their fine motor and cognitive skills.  They like to "work" in school.  They like books and are always curious.  They converse pretty well with adults and other children.  I love their teachers.  It is pretty obvious that their teachers take time to really know their students and the parents of the students.    I am looking forward to an exciting school year come June.

jaiaquino

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2011, 09:11:51 am »
So far, I've inquired via phone at mother goose, casa Montessori international and abba's orchard. Based on the phone interview, abba's orchard seems the most accommodating and knowledgeable with their method and ways.

Sis may i know how much is the tuition fee rates in abba's orchard?

Sorry sis, all I remember is their summer school rate of P8k which I feel is more reasonable compared to the others. I'll post again when I finally visit the school.

deelytz

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2011, 03:39:23 pm »
Any feedback with the Creative Children Learning Center in Blue Ridge? my son will be going there this school year and I am a bit concerned kasi medyo malikot ang anak ko, though assessed by his Pedia na di naman daw ADHD since he focuses when asked or talked to. Kelangan lang daw ng enough exposure, gusto ko kasi malaman if mababait ba ang teachers nila and very patient.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:48:58 pm by deelytz »

kitty07

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2011, 08:05:22 pm »
I don't know if this is the right thread for this, pa-delete na lang if OT.  I've read articles/blogs differentiating traditional and progressive method of teaching.. How about montessori method? How does it differ from the two, especially from progressive approach?  TIA.

jaiaquino

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #254 on: April 07, 2011, 06:59:46 pm »
I don't know if this is the right thread for this, pa-delete na lang if OT.  I've read articles/blogs differentiating traditional and progressive method of teaching.. How about montessori method? How does it differ from the two, especially from progressive approach?  TIA.

You can read about this at teachertinasblog.wordpress.com. They made a comparison between traditional, progressive aNd Montessori methods.

gelei

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »
any feedback for CCCUP (Child Care Center of the University of the Philippines) UP-PAUW...
I enlisted my 3year old son for nursery because I want to prepare him for UPIS sana..
I really need feedbacks or insights..
Thanks..

DV

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #256 on: April 15, 2011, 06:17:06 pm »
Does anybody here have an idea on Nest's tuition fees?  Thanks!

mommyfirst

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #257 on: April 15, 2011, 07:13:18 pm »
Nest TF for kinder is P62k with semestral quarterly and monthly terms.
I have been to that school last Monday and it's quite impressive.
I have also been to Mayfield Montessori, Pediamorphosis, Kidshaus and Child. Ok naman lahat although I'm quite partial to Mayfield, Pediamorphosis and Child pero nothing final yet.
I may still go around more schools next week before the break particularly to Kidschool, Gingerbreadhaus and Books and Blocks based on good feedbacks here.
Hay kaka-stress!
Goodluck sa ating mga beautiful mommies!

DV

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2011, 08:46:46 pm »
^Thanks!

rockstarmama

  • Guest
Re: Preschool Insights and Experiences
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2011, 10:10:10 pm »
My daughter went to Nest school for Sparrows Class, their toddler class from 1-2 years old. They only met 3 times a week and the tuition fee was around forty five thousand. It's a good school and the Director, Teacher Anna, is very hands-on.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close