We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
So far, I've inquired via phone at mother goose, casa Montessori international and abba's orchard. Based on the phone interview, abba's orchard seems the most accommodating and knowledgeable with their method and ways. Sis may i know how much is the tuition fee rates in abba's orchard?
I don't know if this is the right thread for this, pa-delete na lang if OT. I've read articles/blogs differentiating traditional and progressive method of teaching.. How about montessori method? How does it differ from the two, especially from progressive approach? TIA.