watch now

Author Topic: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2  (Read 299158 times)

rave21lala

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2011, 08:30:20 pm »
Sis,

Naubos ko na yung one tub of "Kligman's" which I bought from ebay for Php 1050.

Reactions:
- Few of the active pimples dried-up
- No itchiness
- No flaking
- Scars hindi nag-lighten (kasi walang pamamalat)

Rating: 1/5

Saan mo binili yung sayo sis?
How much?
Ano mga reactions so far?

hindi pa ako nakakabili. may binigay sa akin yung isang member dito, doon daw siya umorder. pm ko sayo.

rave21lala

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2011, 08:34:31 pm »
may gumamit na ba sa inyo dito nung UK Green Peeling Oil?

FridaGee

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #422 on: May 03, 2011, 05:59:33 am »
Try nyo Proactiv Salicyclic Cleanser

hotie_cole

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #423 on: May 20, 2011, 05:57:47 pm »
hindi pa ako nakakabili. may binigay sa akin yung isang member dito, doon daw siya umorder. pm ko sayo.

Sis.. Please pm me the seller. Try ko kung okay yung product. Thanks

marg

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #424 on: May 23, 2011, 03:29:19 am »
Re the Kligman's cream bought online vs. the cream from Dra. Rose Gatmaytan of Caraderme....
I finally got to see the online Kligman's - it is NOT the same as Dra. Gatmaytan's.  I had recommended Dra. G to friend with bacne scarring, but also mentioned reading here that some had good experiences with the Kligman's online.  Nakita ko yung binili niya.  It's a yellow cream, same tub, but it definitely does not look the same. 

I first had back peeling with Dra. G 15-16 years ago.  Back then, the medicine was in two tubs - one was called Night Cream, and one was called Dermoquin Extra Strength.  Ang application, Night Cream, tapos Dermoquin on top.  The Night Cream was yellow, much like the Kligman's na nakita ko recently.  Dermoquin was white and glossy na merong parang crystal-like substance na pahaba.

The last time I bought from Dra. G. about 2 years ago, there was just one tub.  Iba na daw yung mixture, one cream na lang, and I had to go back for it on a day when Dra. was in the clinic, kasi Dra. G. mixes it herself daw just before purchase.  It's not yellow.  It's off-white with the crystal-like stuff in it. 

Basta, not the same as the Kligman's being sold online.  Kakainis ang mahal nga ni Dra. G, but it definitely works naman.  Hindi din naman super mura yung Kligman's.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 03:31:02 am by marg »

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #425 on: May 23, 2011, 08:35:34 am »
If Pantene and Loreal products may be culprits to bacne, what shampoos do you suggest to use instead?

blossom_017

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #426 on: May 23, 2011, 05:30:05 pm »
This is my problem too... Nakakainis coz nagkakaron ako nito every month. :( How do I best treat this? Help please...

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #427 on: May 23, 2011, 06:22:18 pm »
Back in HS, I had a serious case of bacne to the point na I never wore sleeveless tops at all kase dun talaga napunta lahat yung zits na dapat sa face :P

Anyway, I read somewhere about using medicated soap so I tried using Dr Wong's sulfur soap (na tag-20 pesos lang yata nung time na yon) and after a few months, it did clear up. I alternated that soap with Lactacyd (blue) tapos my derma made me use Dermstrata AHA smoothing lotion to lighten the scars. Less than 6 months, clear na yung back ko.

chicgurl

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #428 on: May 23, 2011, 06:41:40 pm »
my shampoo is head & shoulders better daw if ganon e kasi yung ibang shampoo talaga nagcacause nito lalo na pag long hair ka that's why i've learned to clamp my hair up every time maliligo ako lagi akong may clamp na dala coz i ahve a long hair. pati pag shashampoo at conditioner pabaliktad ang ginagawa ko nakatuwad hehe para lang wag mapunta sa likod ko pero nagkakaron pa din ng break outs e.

ang mahal nga nung kay dra. g. (500g. extra strength night cream + extra strength Dermoquin cream   P4,000) nakita ko sa website nila nakalagay. pwede ba to bilhin ng hindi inaavail yung services nila?

share ko lang din yung pinsan ko dati uber dami niyang ganto sa likod as in dr. wong din ginamit niya & yung dr. kaufmann ba yun? kaso ambaho lang talaga hehe.


twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #429 on: May 23, 2011, 06:44:29 pm »
^Correct ang baho lang nya talaga hahaha

imnuttz

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #430 on: May 23, 2011, 06:47:53 pm »
try nyo terramycin

paige matthews

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #431 on: May 23, 2011, 08:34:25 pm »
ako acne drying ointment nung skin care experts, spot treatment lang sya eh ok naman overnight tuyo agad yun pimple sa back ko  ;D

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #432 on: May 24, 2011, 04:59:40 am »
Naging culprit ko din iyang Pantene and Dove shampoo naman.. only solution that worked for me ay diamond peel.. hindi na ako nag bacne sa Loreal (i alternate with J&J Honey) and Tsubaki (which I use thrice a week).

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #433 on: May 24, 2011, 06:56:35 am »
I'm going to Cherry later to get all that Dr. Wong, Belo soap and change of shampoo for DS. Hopefully, it'll work! Last bottle na rin namin ng Pantene after this although I like the Pantene Nature snoosh that came out. Clear formula siya.

yellowkitten

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #434 on: September 14, 2011, 09:54:56 pm »
I gave in and went to Dra G's clinic. I had my back chemically peeled and then I bought the cream. The total was 10,000. I'm hoping that it works. It's been two weeks since then and naglighten 'yung scars ko and no new acne has formed. however, I was sort of hoping for a 100% clear back. Hehe. Demanding ba masyado? Anyway, I'm still using the cream for the next 1-2 weeks and hopefully some more peeling will occur(I'm still peeling now) and that will get rid of my remaining marks. I suggest, if you're going to Dra G's clinic and hindi naman malala bacne ninyo masyado, just get the cream nalang. It really is worth it. Pati ibang scars ko nag-fade when I used it. Ang bilis din mag-peel. Within two-three days, may peeling na agad.

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #435 on: September 15, 2011, 08:21:21 am »
^ how much is the cream? how big is it? can i use it anywhere on my body? my bacne isn't really bad naman, it's just the dark spots left that i wanna get rid of. thanks sis!

yellowkitten

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #436 on: September 17, 2011, 06:13:08 pm »
^ sis, it's 4k for 500grams. Malaki na siya. you can use it anywhere except for underarms and body parts na maraming friction, sa pagkakaalam ko. :)

viellemacey

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #437 on: October 02, 2011, 05:59:47 pm »
i used to have bacne before, severe...cystic pimples and dark scars talaga... i found out that the culprit was my shampoo, it's natural with gugo on it..
what i did, i changed my shampoo..i used clear since then di na nagbreakouts likod ko..i also used maxipeel solution back then..medyo itchy pero tiis lang almost 2 months or less ko lang ginamit. now i don't have any traces of bacne.

rave21lala

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #438 on: October 08, 2011, 09:24:19 pm »
sobrang bad trip na ako sa back acne ko. kung ano-ano na ginamit kong sabon wala pa rin. nagpalit na din ako ng shampoo. last week lang bigla na naman dumami.

viellemacey

  • Guest
Re: bacne (back acne) Medications and prevention 2
« Reply #439 on: October 09, 2011, 09:32:51 am »
^try to remember what you did last week sis before they showed up again maybe that's the culprit... some of our sissies here says that anti-dandruff shampoo can helped in reducing bacne, you might as well try that..  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close