We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I received an SMS from BPI kanina.. Chowking na pala freebies ngayon for every P1000, P2000, and P3000 spend using your BPI credit card. It started last May 1.I wonder ano yung pwede i-claim na freebies.. I checked their website kasi, di pa naman updated
we've claimed twice na yung mga naipon na receipts:) for 1000, libre is siomai or siopao..for 2k, i think halo-halo or chao fan, for 3k its a lauriat meal:)sulit:) kaya lang yung mga receipts namin short lagi sa 2k so di ko makuha yung chao fan as free, fave ko pa naman yung spicy chicken and beef, satisfying talaga:)
^^may 1 sis until july 15. D pa ako nagdidinner ngayon kasi gusto ko ng chowking wala naman malapit dito fort na pinaka malapit yata