watch now

Author Topic: Favorite Bible Verses  (Read 49637 times)

sweetescape

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2013, 09:21:42 pm »
Proverbs 3:5,6  :)

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2013, 09:42:04 pm »
John 8:7

 “Let him who is without sin among you, be the first to throw a stone at her.”


from the story : The woman caught in adultery.. :)

pan.ian4ever

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2014, 02:04:58 pm »
Romans 5:3-5 :)

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2014, 04:53:14 pm »
Psalm 23
John 3:16

pan.ian4ever

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2015, 11:58:44 pm »
Romans 5:3-5 and John 3:16 :-)

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2015, 01:32:16 pm »
Most of my favorite verses ay nasa Psalm, some of them are:

Psalm 31:2-3
1  In You, O LORD, I have taken refuge; Let me never be ashamed; In Your righteousness deliver me. 2 Incline Your ear to me, rescue me quickly; Be to me a rock of strength, A stronghold to save me. 3 For You are my rock and my fortress; For Your name's sake You will lead me and guide me.…


Psalm 71:2
In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me.


Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2015, 07:18:49 am »
Romans 8:31
If God is for us, who can be against us?

Whenever I encounter not so good experiences, I always think about this verse and it gives me strength knowing that God is always there to help me out.

seamans.girl

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2015, 01:38:51 pm »
My favorite bible verse is Genesis 31:49.
But it was also called Mizpah (which means "watchtower"), for Laban said, "May the LORD keep watch between us to make sure that we keep this covenant when we are out of each other's sight.

My partner is a seaman and we are not in each other's arms always. Eto ang pinanghahawakan ko, kahit itong bible verse na ito ay hindi para sa relationships.

God bless, sisters.

I am a Christian.
[/font][/size]

margauxkhloe

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2015, 09:18:38 am »
Jeremiah 29:11
 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.   :D


candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2015, 01:32:18 pm »
Psalm 23: 1-6

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2     He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
3     He refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for His name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
    through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
    for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
    they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
6 Surely Your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    Forever.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:35:42 pm by candygrenade »

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2015, 02:37:26 pm »
Philippians 4:13

the_witness

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2015, 05:15:47 am »
(2 Timothy 3:16) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness.

Tells me  that I should not selectively pick Bible verses that tickle my ears and leave a significant chunk of the Bible unread and not understood.  ALL scriptures and everything in the Bible should be read to get the real message of what God wants us to know and do.

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2015, 10:06:56 pm »
Jeremiah 29:11

pretty^pasaway

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2015, 08:42:36 pm »
http://bible.com/59/rom.8.18.ESV

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

black_opal

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2016, 12:20:20 am »
Jeremiah 29:11 (as always)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2016, 12:29:40 am »
with god, all things are possible - Matthew 19:26

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2016, 07:51:16 pm »
^thank you for the reminder. I needed this verse so badly.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2016, 01:31:21 pm »
I say to the Lord, 'You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.'

- Psalm 16:2

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2016, 04:59:43 pm »
I've a lot but this one I always tell myself:

"Always pray and never give up." - Luke 18:1

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Favorite Bible Verses
« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2017, 09:41:20 am »
Fear not, I have redeemed you, I have called you by my name. you are mine.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close