watch now

Author Topic: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?  (Read 132681 times)

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #420 on: July 02, 2015, 12:59:26 am »
British or irish. Love the accent hehe

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #421 on: July 02, 2015, 02:56:32 pm »
I guess I'm in the minority here -- I find the French somewhat rude and/or arrogant, at least the ones na nakilala ko. Ito ngang kapitbahay ko, may mean streak pa.


I heard the same thing too from friends who lived/traveled to/now living in France! They're rude daw and condescending especially to Asians! XD

megamabushii

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2015, 12:18:16 am »
Pansin ko na maraming gustong magkaroon ng asawang Britaniko.

Sa totoo lang, ang mga Britaniko, kung gaano ka-liberal ang kultura nila, ganun din sila ka-konserbatibo pagdating sa kasal at saka family values.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #423 on: August 10, 2015, 05:19:46 pm »
I'm kinda obsessed with this male model from Netherlands so if I could marry another nationality then I would want that guy to come from Netherlands  :D

sweetashoney

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #424 on: October 21, 2015, 03:16:20 pm »
A Kiwi guy (New Zealander), family-oriented,  polite, very sweet lover, ultimately romantic and thoughtful,  that is why I am soon marrying one :)
I so adore Kiwi culture kaya nagpacitizen na rin ako para forever na ako dito hehe ;)

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #425 on: October 21, 2015, 08:30:06 pm »
Foreigner din talaga ang ginusto ko makaforever ko at nakuha ko naman madalas nya ipafeel na ang haba ng hair ko. I feel so blessed to have him. I find din kasi pinoys too much entitled na dahil lalaki ok na maging babaero, most of them pa tamad wala pa ata ako nakikilala na may asawang pinoy na hindi nagdaan sa may third party/mistress parang naging normal part of relationship na magdadaan sa ganito. At madalas pa kapag may nabuntis at iniwan tinatalikuran pati responsibilidad. Ang gusto ko lang sa mga foreigners open minded talaga hindi man lahat pero most of them na bihira mo makikita sa pinoy.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2016, 04:04:14 pm »
Japanese.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2016, 07:30:39 pm »
taga Germany..

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2016, 09:52:27 pm »
I want to marry a Japanese, American, Australian, Latino or a British man.

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #429 on: March 03, 2016, 02:43:16 pm »
Brit, Italian or Australian

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #430 on: March 03, 2016, 02:46:54 pm »
Dagdag ko pa: Italian and French

Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #431 on: March 12, 2016, 11:45:39 am »
Go na sa Australian, Latino, Brazilian and British man.  ;D

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #432 on: March 12, 2016, 01:36:37 pm »
I guess I'm in the minority here -- I find the French somewhat rude and/or arrogant, at least the ones na nakilala ko. Ito ngang kapitbahay ko, may mean streak pa.

Yup rude and very arrogant.  We ate in one of their restaurants and they put on a fake smile but look down on you at the same time.  I saw them making faces at our table (good thing my mother didn't see that or she'll feel bad) .  I just felt mad.  NEver smiled at them.  Tried to give them my resting Hitch face.  LOL!  That was years ago.  Pero that's their culture.  They even look down on Americans (saying that word in disgust pa nga eh LOL)  If you speak in English to them they will speak in French and you wouldn't understand but if you try to speak in English like you're having a hard time, insert a few Filipino words (or speak straight Filipino, they will smile and speak to you in English carefully.  LOL! 


I would prefer British or Yes, Canadian pero sana Asian blood.  Kasi I think they're decent people.

megamabushii

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #433 on: March 12, 2016, 04:13:02 pm »
I think mas mababait ang mga French expats (French people who are based overseas)--personally, I prefer the Germans.

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #434 on: April 02, 2016, 01:50:16 am »
Japanese
German
Korean

jj_27

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #435 on: April 02, 2016, 03:49:24 am »
1. Mulatto- mix of white and black races like Chris Brown, Jesse Williams and his gorgeous blue eyes  ;D
2. African American

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #436 on: April 02, 2016, 04:42:48 am »
Canadian pa ren!

Aftergl0w

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #437 on: April 19, 2016, 10:47:16 pm »
I'd go for American ;)

triciaaamaldita

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #438 on: April 26, 2016, 05:40:16 pm »
Australian or American  8)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #439 on: April 26, 2016, 07:13:14 pm »
I'd go for British men! Pwede ring Italians. Hmmm saka Canadians! <3<3<3

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close