We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ True! I've always been more physically attracted to foreign men anyway because they come across as more manly. I think research backs this up (correct me if I'm mistaken), stating that some foreign men tend to have higher levels to testosterone, which explains why they're "bigger," taller... I also like them better because they're more open-minded and therefore less judgmental (I'm definitely not the Maria Clara type and some Pinoy men still feel insecure about empowered women), more honest & less torpe...the works.The down side though is that sometimes they aren't as sweet/malambing (like the German guy I've gone out with...I've also noticed he doesn't usually hold doors open for me & the like and he explained that in Germany, men and women are VERY equal & they don't always practice the whole 'door-opening' thing), can be TOO direct sometimes, and too liberal (I like open-minded guys but not the type who always sleeps around/has FUBUs/etc). So in a way, mahirap din but I'd still rather date a foreigner.
Ditto Di rin mashado ma-appeal sa Pinoy saken unless gwapo na artista LOL...in the place where i live, karamihan sa pinoy na nakikita ko mukhang promdi eh saka maliit or kasing height ko lang kaya talagang di ko talaga type. Ang sama ko ba? Pero nagkaroon din ako ng pinoy na bf in fairness...
4.) Black people who look like Chris Tucker, or someone with a real sense of humor - I love the humor of black people eh.