watch now

Author Topic: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?  (Read 132581 times)

piglet24

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #240 on: November 06, 2009, 12:39:34 pm »
scottish, greek or italian. :)

ven

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #241 on: November 06, 2009, 03:07:26 pm »
Aussie or Italian.  :)

simplysweet

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2009, 07:20:51 pm »
French. Ooh la la.

shahram2010

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #243 on: January 29, 2010, 09:59:12 am »
i prefer Iranian..coz my present boyfie is an iranian..so sweet, thoughtful,caring and loving..
plus...Gwapo..sUuuuuuuper as in...

h0n3ysuckl3

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2010, 05:18:12 pm »
Aussie

Joycy

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #245 on: February 06, 2010, 01:13:00 pm »
Bakit ganito?  :( Im already in London and ang dami talagang guwapo. Nakakalula. Andito yata lahat mga nationalities. Pero bakit mas attracted ako sa mga Chinese and Japanese?  :(

shahram2010

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #246 on: February 09, 2010, 11:50:41 am »
^ai naku sis!!!
LOL
thats not a problem punta ka ng china or japan..  ;D
pero try mo muna jan [textspeak!] mga britz..

loveavenue

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2010, 03:18:15 pm »
ideally, i am drawn to people whose culture are malambing, friendly, not too traditional, masayahin. i think someone from spain (or any with spanish / latin blood) is OK. i am also comfortable with americans and canadians. they're not too conservative / traditional unlike chinese, japanese and koreans.
iba pa rin yung malapit sa kultura natin kasi.

pretty_in_white

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #248 on: February 11, 2010, 05:38:32 pm »
:)  I would want a french guy for sure

crazee_crazee

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #249 on: February 11, 2010, 06:41:50 pm »
^ TRUE! :(

LaChicaSexy

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #250 on: February 11, 2010, 08:24:51 pm »
I always said I'd marry a filipino, but I ended up with a Latino guy hehe..no regrets though :D

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #251 on: February 11, 2010, 08:53:25 pm »
 ;D Basta Pogi. lol

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #252 on: February 11, 2010, 09:27:56 pm »
agree ba kayo na womanizer  talaga mga pinoy compare to other nationalities? lets say Italian, spaniard, American or Australian..

tinnnnn076

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #253 on: February 12, 2010, 02:37:35 am »
[
i totally agree with you! it's hard to find a quality guy here. most them are boys, not men :(

I agree, sis! Mula nung nagkabf ako na foreigner, tapos nung nagbreak kami, parang ayoko na ng pinoy..kasi i realized that i'm missing out on the good stuffs that pinoys don't have. Bihira ang tunay na LALAKIng pinoy. At sa mga nakarelasyon kong pinoy, wala naman silang pinagkaiba. As in!Puros salita lang. Walang mga palabra de honor. Mga tamad. hindi mapagkakatiwalaan. take women for granted. insecure. Bwahaha!Ang sama noh? I can say this not because i had bad experiences with them. these are my observations...
Anyway, let's go back to the topic...gusto ko ng Aussie hehe! At basta taga Europe gusto ko din hehe! Para maganda ang mga kids, di ba?

crazee_crazee

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #254 on: February 13, 2010, 10:17:25 am »
^ True! I've always been more physically attracted to foreign men anyway because they come across as more manly. I think research backs this up (correct me if I'm mistaken), stating that some foreign men tend to have higher levels to testosterone, which explains why they're "bigger," taller... ;)

I also like them better because they're more open-minded and therefore less judgmental (I'm definitely not the Maria Clara type and some Pinoy men still feel insecure about empowered women), more honest & less torpe...the works.

The down side though is that sometimes they aren't as sweet/malambing (like the German guy I've gone out with...I've also noticed he doesn't usually hold doors open for me & the like and he explained that in Germany, men and women are VERY equal & they don't always practice the whole 'door-opening' thing), can be TOO direct sometimes, and too liberal (I like open-minded guys but not the type who always sleeps around/has FUBUs/etc). So in a way, mahirap din but I'd still rather date a foreigner. :)

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2010, 09:09:28 pm »
south american guy... mas feel ko sila compare to white american...hehe... or japanese...  ;D

lablab002

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #256 on: February 28, 2010, 02:27:26 pm »
french.italian.british.german.LOL i wanna go to europe e.hehe
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 12:03:16 am by lablab002 »

Dreniva

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #257 on: February 28, 2010, 08:29:02 pm »
japanese - galante!
latino
indian - para funny!

hmm bakit kaya walang pumipili ng black dito?

biggal

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #258 on: March 07, 2010, 10:50:46 pm »


.. like to European guys.... wide and perception nila sa life and they do not mind what you achieve in life.... Pinoy kasi na lalaki, ayaw sa women na may sariling opinion sa life or knows how to stand sa sarili nila... dated na whites and pinoys, mas maganda self confidence ng puti, sa pinoy kasi most of the time ang testerone nila tinatago nila or mahilig magtago ng talagang feelings nila

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: If You Could Not Marry A Filipino, Which Nationality Would You Prefer?
« Reply #259 on: March 28, 2010, 11:22:45 am »
What about a Turkish guy? Any takers? :D

Kasi 2 palang ang kilala kong Turkish, one is a "friend" and the other one, well si Yilmaz. Hahah. Curious lang ako kasi this Turkish guy that I know is very nice, respectful and sweet. Gwapo pa. Total opposite ni Yilmaz (sorry Ropa :D). Pero ewan ko, never thought I'd be interested with Turks. ???
sis..I had a chat mate na super gwapong Turk. he is soo cute at sobrang bait pa..

I would probably DATE:

Eastern European - most of my favorite models are from Ukraine,Russia,and Slovakia.in fairness ang gaganda.I imagine the guys are drool-worthy also...

French,Spanish,Austrian,British,Italian - I am very fascinated with their culture

Brazilian - hot,hot,HOT!


A mixture of these guys will also be fine, like a brazilian-european. I also like a guy who is passionate,has good hygiene,and can cook well....tsaka rich at galante hahaha...question lang mga sis sino sa inyo may naka-date nang Taiwanese?ok ba sila ka-date?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 10:50:15 am by Bubblin' »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close