Author Topic: How many years kayong magboyfriend ni husband before you decide to get married?  (Read 177325 times)

girlracer41

  • Guest
almost 2 years

kramyoj30

  • Guest
5yrs

mondimonds

  • Guest
2 years and 2 months. =)

mrs.BINLATEN

  • Guest
2years bf
now 3years married and counting

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
7 yrs :)

stupendous_man

  • Guest
2 years :)

tisay4476

  • Guest
4 years and 8 months bf/gf :)
5 years married and still counting  :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 03:35:08 pm by tisay4476 »

ratacutie

  • Guest
10 months dating
1 month bf/gf
8 months engaged
2 years 11 months married  ;D

alexispp

  • Guest
My husband and I have been together as boyfriend and girlfriend for a year.  We got married the next year, with no pressures at all.  I simply believe that it actually takes a lifetime to know your partner.   ;)

rockstarmama

  • Guest
11 months of being in a relationship, we decided to get married. When he asked me I consulted my BFF and her advice was, why wait when you feel he's the one...so I followed her advice  :P ...It was one of the best advice Ive received! ;D

ria_gelai

  • Guest
kami 8 years  :)

shairabum

  • Guest
5 years

leana

  • Guest
3 years.. with in between na 10 months LDR..

Mamita

  • Guest
10 yrs. lang naman ;D We've been together since 4th year High School  :D

mishmish

  • Guest
2 yrs and 7mos kaming mag bfgf

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
6 years bf/gf...
then 10years married na...and counting :)

maricar14

  • Guest
7 yrs bf/gf
11 yrs married ..... and counting

gelei

  • Guest
1 year and 2 months (bf/gf) I knew he was the one so I said yes when he asked.  :)

now: going 4 years happily married and counting.. (may God continue to bless our relationship  :)

dominique8888

  • Guest

janjohann

  • Guest
bf/gf- 6 years with only 1 major disagreement
going 8 years married by may and without any major disagreement  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close