We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Petron I had a bad experience with a Shell gas station along Quirino Hiway in Manila. From Makati kasi going to QC via Osmeña to Quirino , walang Petron, so nag pa gas na lang ako sa Shell dahil low na yung gas ko. A day after ko magpa gas , I noticed na parang nag iba yung takbo ng car ko ( parang pumapalya ) . It's like I when I push on the gas pedal, di masyado tumatakbo . I can feel something is wrong, mga ilang days din na ganoon. So sinagad ko na lang talaga maubos yung gas bago ko magpa gas ulit sa Petron na. I don't know what happened. Sabi ng friend ko who owns a gas station, baka daw may halong water. Buti na lang di nasira ang car.