We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Its my first time to go to Bora via Zest Air..I hope everything turns out right.. I'm hearing a lil positive things naman from the most recent feedbacks..Sana magtuloy-tuloy na.. I called Zest Air yesterday if I could avail pa their Php468 promo for Tagbilaran, they said their promo is extended until the end of the month daw.. Kaya I booked na for Bohol, on December pa though.. Paid na kanina.. Php1872 for 2 pax.. all in na.. Flight confirmed.. Good to hear that they extended their promo..Its a steal kasi eh.. with those kind of rates, mapapaalis ka talaga every month eh.. heheh.. Parang isang dinner lang [textspeak!] rates nila grabeee.. love it!
thepinkgirl - kame rin actually, last year nag asian sprit kame from bora to manila.. grabeee.. feeling ko hindi nako makakabalik ng manila nun! Super scary.. pero now, mukhang ok naman na based on our girltalkers feedback.. sana nga magtuloy-tuloy na.. Question, do they use their new planes na ba now?
yeee..syted na hehe..december pa naman yung punta..hehe