watch now

Author Topic: Ilog Maria Thread 2  (Read 212474 times)

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #520 on: October 13, 2012, 11:47:20 pm »
fave ko dito is yung fem wash nila. :-)

supladitang cute

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #521 on: November 03, 2012, 03:12:29 pm »
i have the ff newly purchased products nasobrahan [textspeak!] ako ng buy:
1. lip balm in small jars
2. honey glycerin soap
3. honey cider vinegar
Baka may gusto magpurchase - at the same rates lang with ilog maria website.
Please pm me lang.I forgot to buy the feminine wash but i love the rj facial cleanser and moisturiser. Will order later again at their website.

shesam12

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #522 on: November 23, 2012, 10:41:35 am »
sa mga nag-order online sa kanila, matagal ba talaga dumating ang confirmation email? I ordered last November 20 pa and until now wala pa rin ako narereceive na email.  :(

babe1106

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #523 on: December 03, 2012, 08:43:50 am »
^ sis sa akin din wala pa yung confirmation email :( , nung nov. 19 naman ako nag-order sa kanila, i wonder kung bakit matagal ngayon, before naman mabilis lang ???

shesam12

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #524 on: December 03, 2012, 09:22:51 am »
^nag-email na ko sa kanila.. nagreply naman agad. nag-crashed daw pala yung system nila. I got my orders na rin. Happy ako sa honey glycerin soap.  :)

babe1106

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #525 on: December 03, 2012, 09:28:07 am »
^kelan sila nag-email sa iyo sis? offline kasi pag monday di ba?

shesam12

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #526 on: December 03, 2012, 01:15:14 pm »
^last Nov. 23 pa. tapos nagreply naman sila agad bago magcut-off kaya nakapagdeposit agad ako ng payment.. kaya nadeliver naman agad sa akin nung Nov 24. ang bilis!
nag-order ulit ako kanina lang, pag wala pa ring reply until tomorrow. mag-follow up email na lang ulit ako.

babe1106

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #527 on: December 03, 2012, 01:24:21 pm »
^ thanks sis, nag-email na ako sa kanila, hopefully within this week ok na yung inorder ko.

betsyness

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #528 on: December 03, 2012, 04:06:34 pm »
i'm also an avid user of Ilog Maria products, pati lola ko ang kids. it was really my lola who introduced me to Ilog maria. kasi may nagregalo lang nung lotion, so pinahanap nya sa kin.

i'm using their soaps, iba-iba pero currently the charcoal bergamot, yung spearmint honey oatmeal soap naman gamit ng son ko who has skin asthma. then before sleeping, i use the facial oil. i also have with me lagi sa bag ko yung honey propolis throat spray. and the lip balm sa tube din. addicted na ako.

i was able to meet the owner, Mr. Joel Magsaysay. he's very nice and humble. i haven't tried ordering online, try ko siguro soon since nalalayuan din kaming bumalik e.

loball

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #529 on: February 08, 2013, 10:58:15 pm »
Gusto ko din sumubok ng Ilog Maria products :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #530 on: February 20, 2013, 10:44:38 am »
been wanting to try ilog maria products for the longest time but never could get myself to complete my online order, so 2 weeks ago when i was in tagaytay with family and friends, we decided to drop bu their farm and see what the fuss was all about. Ended up getting the following and loving them all:

1. Honey Propolis Shampoo - this is rather weird because it doesn't rinse off completely. What I do is rub a small amount on my scalp, let it lather and leave it while I scrub and wash the rest of my body. It has a nice tingling feeling that calms down my reactive scalp (I can't use most SLS shampoos because they give me dandruff and scalp irritation). When I'm done, I feel that the product has completely been absorbed by my scalp and the rest of my hair has this thick and slightly sticky substance that won't rise off. I mix about J&J baby shampoo with water at about 1:3 ratio, let it bubble and drench my hair with the lather, when rinsing this off, the honey residue seems to come off as well. For about 3 days, my hair did feel drier, but after a week, my hair has been the softest it has ever been. It's also nice that the honey scent lasts through the day, even if I rinse it off with another shampoo.

2. Honey Scrub - not really a scrub as it is more honey than anything. I use this as a mask - wash my face and apply thinly, leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Afterwards, I wet my hands and massage the honey to my face for a few minutes, then rinse it off completely with just water. I think it helps calm the skin and reduce breakouts. I've read some reviews about this helping with scarring but I can't vouch for that because I use AHA products to help even out my skin. Overall though, I do think it makes a great mask and my skin seems to love it, I use it every other day when possible. It smells like honey with coffee, which is kinda nice. The reason I got this was there was this Korean customer at Ilog Maria hoarding the scrub. Hahaha!

3. Lavender Soap - love, love the scent. It doesn't calm me enough for a restful sleep at night but I love lavender and this is great and non-drying.

4. Feminine Wash Soap - still testing it out. It does clean really well, but when I first used it, I had a slight irritation. Testing it out again as I really like the clean, cool feeling it imparts. I liked HHN's chamomile cool fem wash, but I got irritation from it as well.

I'm looking to get the hair and face oil soon, pero saka na since I'm still happy with my current regimen :)

mayger03

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #531 on: February 20, 2013, 01:24:11 pm »
mga sis, may mga resellers ba ng ilog maria prods?  :)

akosilg

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #532 on: February 20, 2013, 08:21:50 pm »
Saan nakakaorder nito mga sis? Gusto ko i-try. Bago lang kasi ito sa pandinig ko.  ;D

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #533 on: February 23, 2013, 02:53:50 pm »
Royal Jelly Face Oil.....anyone tried it???

loball

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #534 on: February 23, 2013, 10:23:49 pm »
^^Sa Echo Store sa Podium may nakita ko.

Kung gusto nyo ng kumpleto products, sa website nila :) http://www.ilogmaria.com/shop/

mayger03

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #535 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27:13 am »
i guess walang resellers sa place namin. sigh. usto ko sana yung real honey as everyday drink. tsk. :(

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #536 on: February 24, 2013, 02:56:28 pm »
I tried the Honey Milk cleanser. Didn't like the smell. It was also sticky. :(

sonia62

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #537 on: February 25, 2013, 06:14:25 pm »
@ sis mayger03 pwede ka magorder online sa ilog maria. Or kung honey lang gusto mo you could try tobee's apiary meron nagtitinda sa qc area, baguio, tagaytay. Ilog maria and tobee's ang binibili ko na honey. Google mo na lang nasa site nila kung san mo mabibili

mayger03

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #538 on: February 26, 2013, 09:51:00 am »
^ thanks so much sis!

bellanjelah

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #539 on: February 26, 2013, 09:53:03 am »
been using ilog maria products for so long, my must-haves are:
-throat spray, this one's really effective lalo na kung feeling mo magkaka-colds and cough ka.
-fresh frozen royal jelly
-honey cider vinegar
-propolis gold

I have used their face oil, so sticky but it's excellent moisturiser. The first time naman i have used theor honey face scrub, namula ng bongga ang face ko i think allergic ako so i stopped for a while the next time i used it, di na sya namula.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close