watch now

Author Topic: Ilog Maria Thread 2  (Read 212392 times)

mimi880

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2009, 03:53:19 pm »
love ko yung honey & cinnamon soap.  ;D

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2009, 08:23:52 pm »
nakita ko na yung site nila..ang cute ng mga soaps nila..hehe..may mini and regular size..hehe..

arielle

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2009, 12:57:09 pm »
love their lip balm.  proven ko na to lalo na nung winter, di nagdry ang lips ko

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2009, 02:01:04 pm »
matry nga yung feminine wash nila.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2009, 02:28:31 pm »
My favorites from Ilog Maria:

1.  propolis ointment - I apply this to insect bites (safe even for my two year-old kids), pimples, rashes and scratches
2.  soaps (in order of preference) - lavender, milk & honey, bamboo, spearmint

Whenever we go to Tagaytay, we stop by the Ilog Maria farm to stock up on soap and ointment.

justbeingme

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2009, 04:00:36 pm »
I like the royal jelly facial oil pero ginagawa kong body oil.   Nice smell parang flowers.

My mom used the calamansi soap and propolis ointment when she had rashes sa body.  Nakakarelieve ng itchiness.

The honey facial scrub with oatmeal is nice. Parang makes skin glow afterwards.

I don't like the carrot soap.  Parang nililibag ako when i used this.

rckgypsy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2009, 07:09:07 pm »
i want to try too! :) i want to try the feminine soap, eucalyptus, charcoal and lavender soap.!

nina0205

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2009, 11:57:42 am »
I have their Royal Jelly Face Oil and Propolis ointment.  Super bango!

mimi880

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2009, 10:53:17 am »
Just bought the bamboo charcoal soap. Iba na pala shape nung regular soaps nila.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2009, 11:03:21 am »
I have their Royal Jelly Face Oil and Propolis ointment.  Super bango!

para san ito sis?

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2009, 11:07:41 am »
^ The propolis ointment is an all-around antibacterial and anti-fungal ointment.  I apply it to pimples, insect bites, scratches and bumps.  It makes those things heal faster.  I even use it for my kids.

^^  Sis, hindi na round ang soap nila?   I actually use the bamboo charcoal soap for my face.  Mas gusto ko siya kesa sa Cyleina black pearl soap.

mimi880

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2009, 11:23:02 am »
^Hindi na sis. It's like a cylinder cut in half (lengthwise).  ;D Really? Did it lighten your scars? I'll be using this on my face rin e. I haven't tried BP yet maybe after i use this up. Have \you tried their honey glycerin soap?  ;D

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2009, 11:28:37 am »
^ My face feels squeaky clean but not dry (though I still apply a moisturizer) with the bamboo soap.  I'm not sure if it lightens marks because I have not used it for a long time.  Naka-1 bar pa lang ako actually.  But it definitely helped me in getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads.

I haven't tried the honey glycerin soap.  Parang mabilis kasi lumambot yun, like the vaginal soap.

mimi880

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2009, 11:42:56 am »
^oh i see. naku problem ko pa naman yang blackheads and whiteheads. grrr!  >:(

okie. thanks sis.  :)

east_hyacinth

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #174 on: December 05, 2009, 10:35:52 pm »
i ordered and received the following:

Royal Jelly Hair Oil   
Honey Face Scrub   
Honey Propolis Shampoo (Family)   
Eucalyptus Bath Gel   
Propolis Bath Salts(Rose)
RJ Face Oil (50ml)   
Bamboo Charcoal Bergamot & Lime Soap (Regular Size)
Propolis Pet Soap
Propolis Throat Spray (30 ml)
Propolis Toothpaste
Propolis and Beeswax Lip Balm
Healing Massage Oil   
Feminine Wash

So far so good. I smell sooooooooo nice (I tried everything, haha) and I want to try more soaps!!

bluey

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2009, 11:02:35 am »
i ordered and received the following:

Royal Jelly Hair Oil   
Honey Face Scrub   
Honey Propolis Shampoo (Family)   
Eucalyptus Bath Gel   
Propolis Bath Salts(Rose)
RJ Face Oil (50ml)   
Bamboo Charcoal Bergamot & Lime Soap (Regular Size)
Propolis Pet Soap
Propolis Throat Spray (30 ml)
Propolis Toothpaste
Propolis and Beeswax Lip Balm
Healing Massage Oil   
Feminine Wash

So far so good. I smell sooooooooo nice (I tried everything, haha) and I want to try more soaps!!
wow sis :o

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2009, 01:34:03 pm »
^^ haha. ang cute. dami mo binili sis ha.

east_hyacinth

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2009, 03:01:28 pm »
haha the ilog maria experience is great :) for some reason, since i've started using the items i bought i'm able to sleep deeply and i feel well-rested. i don't have a hard time waking up too.

rckgypsy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2009, 04:26:48 pm »
i tried the bamboo and charcoal soap. blackheads and whiteheads are gone!

sexyvamp

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2009, 06:56:05 pm »
di ko pa natry yung bamboo charcoal soap ko, pero yung RJ cleanser moisturizer ng ilog maris the best para sakin, di ako nag kaka blackk heads yehey

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close