watch now

Author Topic: Ilog Maria Thread 2  (Read 212333 times)

CHQ

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2009, 12:44:43 am »
Hi everybody! Sorry if it took me ages to reply.

Re: How to use the Hair Oil
Simply massage the oil onto scalp after taking a bath. You can also do this before you go to sleep kaso nga lang, medyo hassle kasi you'll most probably soil your pillow with the oil. But it is really effective.

Re: Lip Balm makes Lips dark.
It is not uncommon for some of you to experience this. This means mataas ang acidity level nyo. I've experienced darkening of the lips with other lipbalms. Try using it again baka naman in time mag adjust ka na din and your lips won't darken anymore.

The Ilog ni Maria lipbalm scent is rather strong but it's bearable naman.



lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2009, 01:35:40 am »
alin ang mas effective na pampaputi? yung bamboo charcoal or kalamansi and ginger?

angeLven

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2009, 06:52:14 am »
sa wakas i was able to go to Ilog Maria yesterday.
The smell of Silang air was so fragrant, amoy sampaguita.
I bought the pet soap, throat spray, propolis gold, bee pollen, massage oil (so fragrant!) and liniment. hopefully i would be able to come back in summer for the honey.
effective ang throat spray, I always have cough and yesterday i tried it, no itchy throat for the whole afternoon even after i ate.

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2009, 10:35:58 am »
wow nakakatuwa naman yung name ilog maria... hehe.... san bah ito nabibili tska mganda bah [textspeak!] toh? sorry sis, di n ko nk pag backread

supladitang cute

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2009, 01:07:18 pm »
how do i get to the ilog maria farm from tagaytay?

angeLven

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2009, 02:09:10 pm »
how do i get to the ilog maria farm from tagaytay?
sis sakay ka ng bus(jip?) na dadaan ng pala-pala. nasa right side ang Ilog Maria if you're from Tagaytay.You could get off at KM48 tapos ride a tricycle there papunta sa farm or you could walk (according to the site its 700m) from the highway papunta dun, just make sure you're wearing rubbershoes or makapal na sandals/slippers kasi mabato ang daan.
or kung private vehicle gamit mo, tahakin mo lang yung daan papuntang silang/dasma from the rotonda. keep an eye lang sa signage para hindi ka lumampas. :)

supladitang cute

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2009, 02:30:16 pm »
^ thanks sis, mga how much kaya fare ng bus and tricycle? kase baka magalit sa kin si boyfie pag nalaman rough road dun... kawawa kotse niya..hehe

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2009, 02:54:13 pm »
I was in Serendra yesterday and dropped by Echo to check Ilog Maria products.. wanna try the soap kasi. Kaso out of stock na yung facial soap nila. Ang meron lang was the feminine wash, throat spray, and some oils.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2009, 09:09:58 pm »
^ BTW I dropped by Echo again this afternoon and I was able to buy coffee honey soap :)

I have a question though, pwede kaya gamitin sa face yung mga soap nila, kahit yung hindi facial soap talaga?

They have several stocks na rin pala of some of the soaps, lipbalm, etc. May delivery na sigurong dumating sa Echo Store over the weekend.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:11:30 pm by u8mypinkcookies »

dreamfairy07

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2009, 09:34:58 pm »
magpatch test ka muna siguro sa katawan sis.. cinnamon honey kasi is kind of harsh on my face, namula ako kagad. sa una, carry pero sa mga sumunod, namumula sobra na talaga...  :(

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2009, 02:11:39 pm »
^ thanks sis. actually, i used it on my face last night & this morning, no bad effect so far :) love the smell of the coffee honey soap too.

reality

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2009, 10:00:59 am »
sis may cinnamon oil daw ang ilog maria?

pretty_in_white

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2009, 11:28:36 am »
:) I will post what I bought from ilog maria. I haven't started with it yet. I have the throat spray, calamansi soap and this glycerin soap. Actually, my aunt bought it for me kasi they went sa canon woods so dumaan narin. 

dreamfairy07

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2009, 05:36:04 pm »
sis may cinnamon oil daw ang ilog maria?

nako sis, takot na ko anything with cinnamon ng ilog maria.. namula ko sobra. though super bango ng products nila pag meron non.  :D

cupkaye

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2009, 07:38:30 pm »
Went to Ilog Maria today,yay!

I bought:
Honey Glycerin soap
Sandalwood Honey Soap
Throat spray
Lipbalm

I used the Honey G. soap just now and I like it! I tried the Bamboo Charcoal na kasi and some other soaps from different brands pero laging harsh sa skin ko--I usually feel itchy and stingy after washing my face with soaps but I didn't feel anything when I used this-just felt that my skin is super clean!yehey!Sana hiyang nako dito forever. :)

Anyway, sabi ng saleslady hindi na sila makakabenta ng pure honey!!!
huhuhu...if ever man kasi na magharvest sila, para nalang sa pag-incorporate sa products nila.Haaaay. :'(

angeLven

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2009, 10:15:38 am »
^sad naman yan sis. I was looking forward to their honey pa naman. :(

cupkaye

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22:38 am »
^oo nga eh, actually yung honey talaga yung sadya namen eh yun nga. Ang hirap pa naman makahanap ng pure talaga na honey dito.  :-[

reality

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2009, 02:42:11 pm »
ah ganun? kasi sis, cinnamon is a spice. tapos acid naman yung calamansi. so medyo potent nga siya.

dreamfairy07

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2009, 08:55:23 pm »
ahh, kaya pala.. thank you sis reality for enlightening me  ;) natry ko na honey glycerin soap, bestseller din yata yan ng ilog maria.. okay naman sakin  :D

purplepink888

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2009, 02:59:24 am »
who has tried their liquid soap? ganon ba talaga siya hindi mabula? but i love the scent and i feel it effectively cleans my skin. i use this all over my body, un nga lang it feels weird lang that it does not bubble

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close