watch now

Author Topic: Ilog Maria Thread 2  (Read 212293 times)

momof1

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2008, 09:06:44 pm »
^ grabe. I just received my package early this am. I tried the royal jelly an hour ago. ang sama nga ng lasa. I wanted pa naman sana to give this to my kid kasi growth enhancer daw. I'm already giving him propolis gold and he drinks lots of water after. E ito, parang parusa ata. I had to drink lots of water din.. well, kanina inaantok na ako kaso [textspeak!] pa rin ako sa forum  :D

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2008, 02:20:46 pm »
hehe so masama nga talaga ang lasa niya. ako din eh inom kagad ng tubig, kelangan ko din kumain ng anything na matamis pagkatapos. sis, about the propolis gold, hinahalo mo ba siya sa juice pag pinapainom mo sa anak mo? kasi yun ang gawa namin ng asawa ko, halos di ko nalalasahan yung propolis gold pag ganun.  :)

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2008, 02:35:19 pm »
momof1:  My daughter is prone to , cough and colds.  Almost every month yan... Specially during summer.  Or pag may exam. 

Propolis Gold and Fresh frozen royal Jelly:  Is it ok to mixed it with other drink?  Kasi, if it does taste really bad, i really doubt that my daughter will take it... Which is more ok?  Actually, nalilito ako sa dalawa....What will be  the benefits if taken by adults and children...

Thanks.

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2008, 04:43:43 pm »
babyastig, check out www.ilogmaria.com there's lots of info there about these 2 products, including the benefits in both adults and children. also, when you buy them they each come with their own leaflet, nakalagay dun yung benefits, instructions on how to take and how often, as well as other info.

yung propolis gold binili ko kasi madalas kami may sipon ng asawa ko, and i have asthma as well. hindi ko na take regularly pero yung husband ko nagawa nya, ok talaga ang effect sa kanya. one quirt daily, can be mixed with milk, juice, or water. my hubby puts this in his juice. pag hinalo sa juice di ko nalalasahan. pag with water, hindi masarap. haven't tried taking this on its own.

yung fresh frozen royal jelly naman, binili ko siya since i've been having trouble falling asleep. isa sa listed benefits niya is it promotes deep sleep. sa info niya though walang nakalagay na imix siya with drink or food. instruction lang is to melt under tongue once daily, before going to sleep. :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2008, 03:42:14 pm »
^sis ano lasa ng fresh frozen royal jelly? and how much? nakaka promote ba talaga ng sleep?

thank you :)

mikage_matsunaga

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 08:21:35 pm »
i bought their throat spray dati effective talaga sya, bought one also for my tita and she really loves it. :)

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 09:15:56 pm »
any feedbacks on their honey and milk facial cleanser and moisturizer? :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 01:19:36 am »
i keep answering everyone hehe sorry i just really like ilog maria. :)

honeybunny: sis hindi ko madescribe exactly yung lasa ng fresh frozen royal jelly...hindi siya mapait or maalat, pero matapang ang lasa niya, medyo mapakla. basta hindi masarap hehe. inom kagad ako ng tubig pagkatapos, then kain ako ng cookie, ok na. ilang araw ko pa lang siya iniinom, so di ko sure pero parang may improvement naman, hindi na masyado tulad ng dati na mababaw tulog ko. although after inumin ko to, hindi ako inaantok right away.

whizdy: honey and milk facial cleanser and moisturizer - i was surprised kasi it was in liquid form, but it's good. i like it coz it's extra moisturizing (i have dry skin kasi). no allergic reactions din. has a mild lemongrass scent which is ok lang. i only use a few drops each time coz i find that it's enough for my face & neck already. yun nga lang i don't think i'd use this on a hot humid day, baka masyado akong magpawis.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 01:21:58 am by daisychain »

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 10:07:28 am »
^sis... thanks sa reply about the 2 products.  I was really really hesitant, but after reading your feedback, parang gusto ko i try at least man lang, one of the 2 products. 
Thanks again.

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 10:11:26 am »
^^ thanks for the feedback sis. :)

momof1

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2008, 07:35:06 pm »
sis babyastig. For your child who is prone to cough and colds, it's best to use propolis gold. It tastes like honey brandy. For me masarap-- ;D not that I'm alcoholic! I actually mixed this with his vit C but he hates it. Kaya naman niya i-take without mixing just as long as maraming water afterwards. 1 ml lang naman once daily. 1 ml every hour if sick already. I think it helps a lot in boosting his immune system.

The royal jelly naman is more for promoting deep sleep, and for kids, growth stimulant. Kaso sa sobrang pangit ng lasa niya, I can't bear letting my kid have it. So ako na lang... kahit masama. It does promote deep sleep but since it's natural, di siguro as potent as sleeping pills (although I really don't know as I have no experience with sleeping pills). Masarap nga tulog ko dito, although I still do wake up at night pero matagal naman before that happens. Marami pa siyang other benefits, but that's the main purpose I use this for.

In conclusion, just get the propolis gold. It's good not just for kids but adults too. I take this when I feel like I'm going to get colds/cough.

sweetscience

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2008, 12:00:27 pm »
I sent my payment thru gcash kaninang morning, i texted to confirm if they received my payment (though naka-receive ako ng confirmation text from 2882 re the gcash transfer), pero di pa sila reply..siguro by tomorrow mare-receive ko na [textspeak!] package ko..im so excited! :)

sweetscience

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2008, 08:17:14 am »
I got my package yesterday! I tried the bamboo and charcoal soap for the first time, so I cant comment pa about it. I also tried the lipbalm, so minty!ayoko lang nung smell niya, but after a minute di ko na pansin [textspeak!] smell nya..same with the throat spray! I haven't tried the feminine wash, i'll look for a soapdish muna :) [textspeak!] lotion, it smells like may ginger?! but it feels good, unlike other lotions na sticky..this one kasi is liquid kaya madali i-absorb ng skin...

bitt3rswit

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 02:44:11 am »
hi everyone :) ang bilis nang shipment nila :) nakaktuwa :) nagulat ako, morning pa lang na deliver na sa house ko :) and sobrang na excite ako kasi nakabalot pa lang siya ang bango bango na!.

i ordered soaps, ointment, lipbalm , feminine wash, honey milk lotion and liniment. i tried the feminine wash, ok naman siya no irritation so far and hindi rin nangamoy down there :) :) , yung lipbalm at first parang may smell pero ok lang hindi ko pa masyado nagagamit kaya i cant comment pa :) yung lotion naman medyo nahirapan akong mag apply dahil wala siya emulsifier.   Liniment, i applied it on my legs kasi lagi whole day ako nakatayo and prone ako sa cramps so far ok siya :) yung ointment naman i apply it on my warts, nabasa ko kasi na pwede pangtanggal ng warts to. ill update na lang pag may improvement.

ask ko lang pwede ba sa body yung bamboo charcoal soap? are all the soaps pwede gamitin sa face? and yung milk and honey lotion pwede gawin as facial moisturizer? :) sorry dami tanong :)

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2008, 11:32:03 am »
Naku sayang, I wasnt able to get their feminine wash.. dapat pala nagbasa muna ako ng feedbacks dito :D

^ sis, i think it says that the honey milk cleanser can be used as a moisturizer. :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2008, 03:12:51 pm »
i use it as a moisturizer sis.  :) gusto ko din bumili nung fem wash soap  :)

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2008, 03:43:48 am »
^ I'll buy that siguro on my next purchase. Try ko muna yung products that I got from them. :D

jjjjj3

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2008, 10:03:06 am »
Ubos na feminine wash ko :(. Time to visit their store.

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2008, 09:10:44 pm »
yey! I got my Ilog Maria poducts na.. Got their Carrot-Honey Soap, Milk-Honey soap, Honey Face scrub and Honeymilk Cleanser and Moisturizer.. will let you know kung ano effects sakin..

By the way. amoy lemon grass yung moisturizer ;D

musicalfan

  • Guest
Re: Ilog Maria Thread 2
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2008, 11:27:08 am »
i went to the echo store in serendra which carries ilog maria. medyo malaki ang patong sa products nila. the lip balm that costs 77 is 100 pesos there. i would have still bought some of their products there kaso kaunti lang ang products nila doon so lahat ng gusto ko bilhin wala doon.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close