We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
guys, ok lang kaya ilagay sa check-in luggage ang laptop??? ayoko kasing may mabigat na hand carry... I'm planning to cushion the laptop naman with bath towels and blankets...
Hi mga sis! I'm leaving for the US next week and I started packing already.. I just wanna know kung pwede magdala ng dried pusit (yung luto na ha) and sampalok candy? yun kasi bilin sa akin eh .
Does cebu pacific allow group baggage allowance for a family traveling together like PAL does? There are 6 of us in the family and I'm planning on bringing 4 pcs of luggage. One will probably be 22kg and the others 18kg or less. We won't exceed the total of 90kg for 6 people, but I have no idea if Cebupac has individual bag limits.Thanks for any details.spycegirl
do they allow the same for airphil? para isang luggage na lang dadalin namin ni hubby.