We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I super recommend, www.subicbayveneziahotel.com
Has anybody been to Hotel Celeste in Makati? I think it's kinda new, they call it haute couture hotel. The pic sin the website looks good but I wonder if someone can give a feedback on their stay.
Hi! I'm looking for a 2 condo units for rent around ortigas & makati preferably near malls. My friend & her relatives (2 families with kids) will be coming over on Jan 2010 and staying for a month. Any recommended place that is CLEAN and maayos ang service please post. thanks!
nice condotel sa greenbelt park place, 2800 lang complete appliances, nice yung room with kitchen