We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I rinse it off, of course. Para walang amoy. Kaya nga i do it before going to bed para i have more time. I usually took 3 hours every night, kasama na diyan yong pagdadamit, etc. I don't mix it with anything. As is lang.
aquacharly,do you rinse it pa ba? according to my abu hindi na daw but i feel uncomfy kasi
aquacharly, e lime pwede kaya?
No, I do NOT rinse it off.Uncomfy nga kaya what you do is tapat mo your armpits sa electric fan or have your abu fan your armpits vigorously.Coz once the calamansi dries, unscented na eh.Even if you sweat later, unscented pa rin.The best thing -- your armpits will remain white/light as it is originally.