We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Share naman diyan. Don't laugh ha? Take a bath.Use kalamansi on armpit, nape, knees, elbow, basically all overUse scented lotionToothbrushCleanserTonerEye CreamMoisturizerBrush hair up to 100 strokes at leastRub petroleum jelly on my legs and wear socks overnightThat's what i can remember. Post ako ulit.
sis ang cute mo naman, I didn't laugh when I read your post
hello sis ! yung kalamansi routine is that effective?
Yes. I've been doing the kalamansi routine for 3 years and yong armpit ko and all those singit is the same color na ng skin ko. Effective but cheap.
Do you just leave the calamansi on or rinse it off after a while? And do you mix it with water or anything? TIA
take a warm tea bath
I rinse it off, of course. Para walang amoy. Kaya nga i do it before going to bed para i have more time. I usually took 3 hours every night, kasama na diyan yong pagdadamit, etc. I don't mix it with anything. As is lang.
Take a bath.Use kalamansi on armpit, nape, knees, elbow, basically all over