watch now

Author Topic: Bed sheets/Linens  (Read 229871 times)

imeego

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #420 on: February 27, 2015, 02:28:31 pm »
I just realized na mas ok for now na bumili ng relatively cheaper sheets since we have 2 young kids..grabe ang bilis dumumi, puro sulat ng
Pen or crayon or namamantsahan ng chocolates or natatapunan ng drinks nila kaya palit ng palit...kaya i prefer those dark colored sheets din para di masyadong visible..lately, ive been buying the ultima brand coz cheaper but ok naman quality..saka na siguro yung more expensive brands when they're older na

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #421 on: March 09, 2015, 06:07:52 pm »
i have a confession.. im a bed sheet addict..

i used to buy and collect whenever there are mall wide sale promos.
until my husband noticed my addiction.. i think i have 15 sets in my closet..

now i just shop for my yaya's bed. she loves bedsheets din..

when my son get his own bed i can now shop for more sheets..

Question: where to buy reasonably priced duvet sets?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #422 on: March 09, 2015, 07:00:30 pm »
^^I agree, Imeego. At the same time, every week din kame nagpapalit and madame din kapalitan kaya hinde naman nasisira agad. Nag start ako bumili ng cheaper sheets when I became a mom kase ang dali madumihan talaga. What I splurge on are pillows and comforters/blankets.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #423 on: March 09, 2015, 07:27:30 pm »
^^I buy my duvet sets here during sale season (Debenhams, Rustans and S&R). Otherwise I get them in the US during sale season or sa Groupon. Then I have them shipped here via balikbayan boxes.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #424 on: March 11, 2015, 03:50:04 pm »
meron na namang warehouse sale ang Canadian Bedsheets, etc.

danda

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #425 on: March 11, 2015, 04:41:53 pm »
sis mommyfirst - saan sa taytay? :) Plano namin pumunta doon sa saturday. :)

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #426 on: March 11, 2015, 05:18:02 pm »
gusto ko pumunta sa sale ng Canadian...sana pumayag si hubby

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #427 on: May 08, 2015, 11:20:53 pm »
Anybody here knows where to buy pure wool beddings and pillows?

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #428 on: May 09, 2015, 02:39:11 am »
Do you guys follow exactly what's written in the care tag? Sabi kasi do not tumble dry so ano yun isasampay na basa?

thefragrancespecialist

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2015, 01:19:18 pm »
Does anybody know kung saan sakto nakakabili locally ng good quallity (at least 300tc) bed linens for semidouble 48"x75" mattress - complete set: fitted sheet, flat sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases? Preferably white.
Tska yung makapal din sana na mattress topper, yung parang sa hotel na lulubog ka sa lambot. Ang hirap maghanap dito :(

I've seen sa Muji. And a couple of brands in SM Department Store

LGV

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #430 on: July 14, 2015, 10:06:15 am »
been itching to buy a new one havent tried Rustan's. Meron sila 233 TC lang okay na ba yun? Pamalit ko lang sa white set ko kasi lately hindi ko feel gumamit ng printed for some reason.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #431 on: July 14, 2015, 01:15:15 pm »
Kanya kanya preference. I suggest you have them bring it out and feel it with your skin hehe that's what I did.

LGV

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #432 on: July 14, 2015, 03:14:23 pm »
Yun nga eh a friend is selling lang kasi as unwanted gift and didnt get to feel it kasi she's far from my place so ishiship lang if ever. I have kasi a white one isa lang sya I think its 500TC and this one mas mababa thats why medjo napapaisip ako. Maybe what I can do is go to any Dept Store just to check those type para macompare. :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #433 on: July 14, 2015, 06:50:52 pm »
Yeah good idea :)

Samin kasi, once you experience a good TC, you don't want to go back haha! We were gifted 700 or 800 ba ito then that's what I look for when buying.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #434 on: July 15, 2015, 01:37:26 pm »
I love Canadian especially their Sateen sheets! Even with my 10.5 tog duvet, ang lamig pa rin sa pakiramdam. Good investment ito for me.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #435 on: July 16, 2015, 12:18:51 pm »
I used to be ok with 200-300 TC. But when i experienced na yung 1200 TC, the lowest I can go now is 600 TC. Iba kasi talaga ang feeling. Ang sarap yung super lambot. Mas masakit lang sa bulsa. Lol!

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2015, 05:26:17 pm »
I recently bought 2 Canadian easy care bed sheets with fun colors.. it makes my room brighter and happier..

i am getting rid of my old sheet sets with dark / sad colors. because i read somewhere that happy and fun colors should be on the marital bed.. =)

i dream of owning a 1200TC.. haha.. but with a preschooler sharing our bed that could just be a dream..

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2015, 09:33:49 pm »
Ano meaning ng bright colors sa marital bed? :)

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2015, 08:19:51 am »
^ bright and happy colors used on the marital bed will mean a bright and happy relationship for hubby and wife..

i believe its feng shui stuff.. i have a white bedroom with wenge colored furnitures and i mostly have earth toned sheets before. but when i put on colorful sheets the room's vibe changes..

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2015, 09:36:23 am »
I see. We have white and gray to match the room colors as my husband doesn't like bright colors.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close