watch now

Author Topic: Bed sheets/Linens  (Read 229942 times)

rics

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #400 on: January 24, 2015, 11:40:20 am »
if you have relatives in the US who has Costco membership, there is a lot of plain bedsheets there. I have seen white ones in their in-house brand - Kirkland. Even at Walmart or Target you can find plain white sheets/bedding.

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #401 on: February 07, 2015, 04:31:00 pm »
Mga sis, I plan to buy a new mattress kasi. Based sa experience nyo, ano mas madaling bilhan ng (around 300 thread count na) fitted sheets, bed linens, etc. yung semidouble (48"x75") or full (54"x75")? tia :)

portugalbear

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #402 on: February 07, 2015, 07:35:15 pm »
Sis Tia. Stick to the standard measurements. The regular standard single, full, queen and king. Yun mga semi double not sure. Best you go to the mall and check what's avail. Check also the thickness of the mattress. I know only the brand ULTIma can accommodate mga 8 inches and more.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #403 on: February 07, 2015, 11:36:26 pm »
I seem to have an obsession with linens/bedsheets. I can't stop myself from buying them. I have more than 20 already and disposing (giving to my family, rather) them after 2 or 3 yrs to make way for new linens. I really like the feel of new linens and it makes me more interested in sleeping if they look new. I even buy them even if I still have a couple that I haven't opened yet because my linens cabinet is already full. Help! :(

mommyfirst

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2015, 04:11:27 pm »
I love soft and cottony bedsheets (who doesn't?) and I have purchased really nice pieces from HMR. Last year, I discovered Taytay tiangge and it's like manna from heaven. I have been hoarding on real nice, soft and cottony bedsheets and pillow cases ever since. Very close to hotel quality. My suki sellers are there during weekends only.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #405 on: February 09, 2015, 12:28:10 am »
HMR as in the one in Pioneer?

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #406 on: February 09, 2015, 12:52:57 am »
^^sis san sa taytay? Bago pa rin ba yung nandun or ukay na? :)

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #407 on: February 10, 2015, 11:07:43 am »
^^ nangangarap ako makarating sa tyangge dyan layo lang haay . hm ang bedsheets dyan thanks

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #408 on: February 12, 2015, 11:34:09 pm »
Does anybody know kung saan sakto nakakabili locally ng good quallity (at least 300tc) bed linens for semidouble 48"x75" mattress - complete set: fitted sheet, flat sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases? Preferably white.
Tska yung makapal din sana na mattress topper, yung parang sa hotel na lulubog ka sa lambot. Ang hirap maghanap dito :(

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #409 on: February 13, 2015, 12:35:06 am »
^have you tried the department store of sm and robinsons?

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #410 on: February 13, 2015, 06:55:04 am »
Does anybody know kung saan sakto nakakabili locally ng good quallity (at least 300tc) bed linens for semidouble 48"x75" mattress - complete set: fitted sheet, flat sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases? Preferably white.
Tska yung makapal din sana na mattress topper, yung parang sa hotel na lulubog ka sa lambot. Ang hirap maghanap dito :(

I've seen a lot in Rustan's Edsa Shang.

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #411 on: February 13, 2015, 09:28:17 pm »
^^Ive tried rustans alabang, sm southmall and megamall.. ill try shang as suggested by sis meimei pero di ba parehas lang stocks ng lahat ng rustans? I asked the sales person  sabi never daw nagkaroon sa size na yun except yung mattress topper na memory foam whoch i dont like kasi mainit sa katawan

^thanks sis :)

mommyfirst

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #412 on: February 14, 2015, 06:26:13 pm »
^^^^^ sis j.adore, yes HMR in pioneer. It also has branches in cubao and sucat among others.
Sis kinkytinch, the bedsheets in taytay are not ukay, locally made by residents there. Taytay is the garments capital of the Philippines is I am not mistaken. I buy queen size and single bedsheets. Queen size, fitted sheet is P300, pillows P25 each. Single is P180. They call their material korean cotton. And yes malayo nga ang taytay but sulit naman. Best regards!

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #413 on: February 14, 2015, 10:10:41 pm »
Nice! Malapit kami dun eh ;D Is there a specific brand? Magkano price range?

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #414 on: February 14, 2015, 11:24:00 pm »
^^ay sorry sis if i called it ukay.. i dont know much abt taytay. Thanks for the tip :) hopefully i can go there soon

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #415 on: February 16, 2015, 04:12:10 pm »
pano ba labhan ang duvet??
gusto ng hubby ko yung pambalot lang labhan.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #416 on: February 16, 2015, 09:21:07 pm »
^if your wm is a front-loader and has a big drum, it can handle duvet washing as long as it is in gentle cycle mode. if the filler is authentic down, don't use harsh laundry liquid or powder detergent as this may chemically break down the down or feather fillers. use woolite detergent or hair shampoo. then tumble dry it. air fluff afterwards to avoid clumping.

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #417 on: February 23, 2015, 06:20:27 pm »
Sa mga nagpunta sa canadian sale last year, may mga bed toppers and duvet fillers ba silang nakasale? Ilang percent off? Im thinking if i should buy now sa sm sale or wait for canadian linen's own sale

meledeey

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #418 on: February 27, 2015, 04:43:48 am »
Sis mommyfirst, where in Taytay do you buy your linens and pillowcases? I am so intrigued sa place na yan kasi even yun clothes na tinitinda ngayon online or sa tiangge, doon yata nila pinapatahi. Kaya no need to go to BKK to go clothes shopping.

phexchanger

  • Guest
Re: Bed sheets/Linens
« Reply #419 on: February 27, 2015, 10:20:46 am »
Interested also kung saan banda sa Taytay

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close