watch now

Author Topic: TOMATO  (Read 127691 times)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #280 on: December 09, 2012, 09:41:32 am »
Ok ang tomato watches yung ang gamit ko :) and im also using tomato bag though minsan lang ako makakita ng type ko na design

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #281 on: December 09, 2012, 09:59:02 am »
bought the watch set with 4 silicon straps, tuwang-tuwa ako when i use this ang cute kasi ng colors ng straps! ;D

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #282 on: December 09, 2012, 09:11:54 pm »
^I clicked on your link sis, ang cute nga! And so affordable! :D

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #283 on: December 09, 2012, 10:31:23 pm »
^ang cute talaga, sis hehe! it's a really nice accessory lalo na pag i'm wearing my usual dark-colored tops and jeans ;)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #284 on: December 10, 2012, 07:39:10 pm »
^And thanks to you sis na discover ko na may online store pala ang Tomato! :D

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #285 on: December 10, 2012, 07:44:16 pm »
^hehe you're welcome! and i think madaming discounts sa online store nila, with free shipping pa yata ;)

pink_crystal

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2012, 02:20:42 pm »
cool store, tomato is. their items are really affordable and are good for everyday use. i especially indulge in their watches. they're reasonably priced (wala pang P1000) and very presentable. i've gotten quite a few for myself already. and their shoes are inexpensive yet good for daily wear. thank heavens for stores like tomato. ;D

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #287 on: December 13, 2012, 11:45:36 am »
I have a "leather" watch from tomato kaso yung lining ng strap ambilis nasira. Sayang kasi maganda pa rin yung main body ng watch.

I'm planning to buy the watch and bangles set. Any reviews mga sis?

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #288 on: December 13, 2012, 04:30:52 pm »
^sis papalitan mo nalang tyng strap ng watch mo instead of buying a new one kung maganda pa naman body ng watch mo :)

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2012, 04:44:00 pm »
I just got the 2013 datebook of Tomato and I love it. May mga discount coupons sa likod. Weeh.  ;D

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2013, 09:59:48 am »
purchased the Zasha duffle bag in magenta. http://www.tomato.ph/images/shoponline/bags/T2BA0045FU_0.jpg

roomy siya, ok for daily pang-harabas at work.

mhacyful

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2013, 10:41:51 am »
^ganda ng bag..

may watch ako nabili dito 2yrs ago na hanggang ok p din siya..nung bumili uli ako may defect pero pinalitan naman nila..

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #292 on: May 28, 2013, 05:51:35 pm »
Just bought the "Corporate Luminance watch" for 600 and a red trench coat  for 450 from Tomato online store -- free shipping and ambilis dumating! I love it!!!

shabby

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2013, 03:04:49 pm »
Ako naman dresses ang target ko sa Tomato. Naka-3 na ako na 50% off.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #294 on: September 02, 2013, 07:28:39 am »
i love this store. one time may nakita akong mga swimsuit and they are sooo cute. nagsisisi ako bakit di ako nakabili.

kikay_machine

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2013, 03:44:08 pm »
I bought a pair of nude loafers na may animal print last Saturday. Naka-50% sila dahil mallwide sale sa SM Southmall. I love the shoes. 250 pesos lang!  ;)

ice angel

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #296 on: September 20, 2013, 09:14:26 pm »
i had a bag ng tomato 8 years na siya hindi pa din nasisira.

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #297 on: September 24, 2013, 02:00:30 pm »
Maganda ba ang quality ng swimwear ng Tomato? Di kasi ako bumibili ng swimwear ko. Puro gifts lang sa akin ng mama or mga tita ko. hehe

BeaAves

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #298 on: November 04, 2013, 02:06:50 pm »
I love dresses from Tomato!

I don't know how many pieces I have bought but they do make good style. I bought one that looks exactly like a Calvin Klein dress I saw, wore it on a cruise ship and my friends thought galing sa kung saang designer store. Sabi ko, it was on sale P500 sa Tomato :) I was so happy for that purchase.

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: TOMATO
« Reply #299 on: July 05, 2014, 03:29:08 pm »
buhayin ang tomato thread, yung watch ko three years ago ko binili, buhay pa! ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close