We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I also suggest submitting your resume to Sapphire Canada (http://www.sapphireca.com/) when you get here. Agency sila that will help you find a job in the IT field here in Vancouver. They were the ones who usually recruit employees for our company. I am actually one of them
i cannot find canada's education system when it comes to tertiary or college. do PRs pay for their kid's college education? sa Australia kasi sobrang maliit lang ang amount na babayarin basta sa government univ mag-aaral ang bata tapos the kid can pay for his educ thru his tax pagnagwo-work na sya. how about canada? what's their ruling with regards to this?
Hi sis, do you think even we're still here in Manila we can submit our application? Hubby and I are both in IT.