We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello mga sis, magtatanong lang ako, kasi yung sister and Aunt ko naka apply sila for Canada via recruitment agency..kaso ang tagal na almost 1 year na..lagi na ppostpone..natatakot kami baka na fake sila..hindi nila hawak yung sinasabi nilang ticket and yung documents nila..nasa CONSUL daw??is that possible?thanks for your kind replies sisses!!nag agency ba kayo mga sis?how long did it take before you were able to get there??thank you so much!!
Hi All,I'm a newbie in this site. Hope someone can help me in my inquiry.We've recently received our visa for Canada. Can someone please tell me what airline they got for their trip to Canada and how was the experience? Plan is for my family to go to Vancouver by June 2010. Also, is there any IT person here that is in Canada. I'm an IT personnel and I want to know what's the most in demand job in Canada. I am targetting an Analyst or Programmer's job and I want to know what's the most in demand programming language in Canada. I'm hoping someone can help me regarding these concerns.Thanks & God bless.