We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I often daydream about my life to be when a and i will get married. Our child to be, own home, etc. Waking up and sleeping beside him. Taking care of him and our family. Cant wait!
To have my house tiled, nagcacanvass na kami ngayon and we are about to install tiles na sa house namin this week, pero for some reason, when I am looking at our living area, kitchen and rooms I closed my eyes and dreaming it is already tiled, parang gusto ko na talaga may tiles na siya. Mababaw pero sa ngayon ito talaga ang dream at goal ko.