watch now

Author Topic: What childish things do you still do as an adult?  (Read 121810 times)

patluvsme

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2009, 10:45:58 pm »
-watching cartoons
-pouting when i get upset-[textspeak!] as in tipong parang bata daw sabi ng hubby ko and he likes it...hehe!
-still have stuffed toys in our room
-jump like a child when my hubby surprises me...

krayzienina

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2009, 02:51:38 am »
watch cartoons,anime
read manga


Fleur-De-Lys

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2009, 03:31:37 am »
stomp my feet. :D

mrs.S.

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2009, 04:11:39 am »
I still love playing video games

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2009, 04:38:23 am »
sometimes bite my nails
i still watch cartoons
i like coloring books, any coloring-related material

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2009, 05:19:19 am »
i watch cartoons but with my baby na.
lose temper na wala akong gusto paniwalaan kundi sarili ko lang tapos sasabihan ako ni hubby na isip bata pa daw ako.
bulol lalo na kung nagmamadali akong magsalita
mabilis mainip


maigrichonne

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2009, 05:29:41 am »
Dami:

1. eat cerelac and banana flavored gerber
2. mix corned beef with rice
3. gather a bundle of my hairs and stroke the ends of it (it's been a mannerism from when I was young. Now I use my hubby's hair!)

Wow!!!!  :o :o :o
AStig mo sis... cerelac... gusto ko rin niyan.  :D

prettyyesha

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2009, 03:20:36 pm »
i still love watching cartoons... :D

rnd0910

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2009, 04:04:59 pm »
Naglalaro pa rin ako ng jakston with my neice... wala kasi syang kalaro eh.

Starliiight

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2009, 06:48:32 pm »
i still drink milk.
i still stomp my feet when i'm i don't get what i want.
i still cry when i'm super hungry.
i still bite my nails when i'm scared or anxious.
i still buy love lollipos and candies.

sieggy

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2009, 08:07:41 pm »
The tantrums. Arrrrgh >:(
Makulit at pagiging irrational at times. Hehe  ;D


jhez

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2009, 08:14:21 pm »
Can't sleep without my hotdog pillow.
I still Super love Mickey Mouse stuffs...
and super tawa pa rin ako sa kids movies/cartoons

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2009, 10:24:46 pm »
madami...

1. watch cartoons
2. play habulan
3. tantrum (magdabog, stomp feet etc)
4. baby talk (pa-cute effect, just to get what i want)

pacific girl

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2009, 07:02:28 am »
1. eat cerelac
ako din sis whenever nasa pinas ako kumakain pa din ako ng cerelac, ang sarap kaya

watch disney channel

jezamae

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2009, 09:44:54 pm »
watch cartoons (with the little boy)

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2009, 06:37:30 pm »
Pajoin naman..
-Like yung ibang sis natin i still eat cerelac
-temper tantrums LOL
- nail biting especially when i'm stressed out
- I still watch cartoons up to now
- I want to (want pa lang naman) to collect barbie dolls
siguro kasi I only get to have 4 barbie dolls lang when I was young.
- I actually go to the toy section pa pero minsan lang naman, again when I'm stressed out LOL

I guess some of these are my defense mechanisms when I'm stressed talaga.. It's called regression wherein we tend to go back to the earliest times of our lives when we felt secured, loved, and safe. LOL! Besides, I believe that there would always be a child in me no matter what.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:09:06 pm by NurseOnDuty »

cgirl

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2009, 05:33:02 am »
I talk to my stuffed toys ( my babies )

ebiko

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2009, 08:20:30 am »
i still buy stationeries and ribbons!

JazzyJean8

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2009, 11:51:39 am »
I sometimes catch myself biting my fingers and nails...eew.  ;D  Just recently, I have developed an annoying thing which has now become a habit( courtesy of a cat who finds shelter in our home) according to my son --- that's meowing. MEOW!

perfectbeauty

  • Guest
Re: What childish things do you still do as an adult?
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2009, 01:41:52 pm »
kumakain pa din ako ng cerelac... sarap eh :)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close