Stamps - First-ever collection. Given to me by my auntie, but shortly discontinued and since we used to move places a lot, I don't know where they are right now
Stationery - Mostly bought at National Book Store. Started it because I used to write letters to Daddy when he was in the US
Notes and Letters - From friends, classmates, crushes, lovers, relatives, family. Collected and kept in 2 big boxes. Whenever I go through them, never fails to make me laugh and cry.
Books - My passion. Right now, I have 300+ books on my very own customized shelf in my bedroom. All of them bought at with my own money ever since high school. Got most of them from Powerbooks, National Book Store, and Fully Booked.
Bookmarks - Mostly bought from Fully Booked.
Drawings - I keep everything in a clear file. Drawings since grade school. Mostly manga.
Dolls and Stuff Toys - Mostly presents and some bought.
Hello Kitty - Big fan of Hello Kitty when I was young!
Anime Photos - Kept in an album
Paper Dolls - When I was young. Don't know where they are now.
Cosplay - Costumes, accessories, shoes, wigs, props in my closet. Most expensive hobby so far.
Questor (Anime Magazine) and Candy Magazine - Former back in grade school. Latter back in high school.
Quotes and Touching Short Stories - I copy everything into a notebook
Diary - Got rid of all the notebooks where I wrote all my secrets and thoughts 2 years ago. I don't regret doing it because I was mostly afraid of someone else reading them and knowing everything there is to know about me.
Poems and Stories - Written by me. Kept in notebooks.
Manga - Strictly scanlated shoujo manga from my favorite mangaka. All downloaded online.
Anime - Mostly shounen and old-school. Downloaded online.
Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese series - Also downloaded online. In my n years of patronizing Asian dramas, I realized Japan still makes the best TV series.
Now I'm thinking of collecting
anime figurines / nendoroids. Oh, and
Dream of Doll BJDs (ball-jointed dolls) as well. But the downside is, BJDs are uber expensive (lowest is $300 and could go as high as $1,000!) and can only be bought online (Korea and Japan).
