watch now

Author Topic: Ever had a collection of some sort?  (Read 111344 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #340 on: November 16, 2011, 03:28:10 am »
make up
perfumes
shoes
books

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #341 on: November 16, 2011, 05:23:46 am »
Shot glass from places I've been to pero since my friends know that I collect, iyan ginagawang pasalubong nila sakin.

a.k.a. HELGA

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #342 on: November 30, 2011, 02:19:52 am »

stationaries since grade school. I still kept some minus their fragrances. Also, I tried to collect stamps, but di rin nagtagal. :)

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #343 on: December 03, 2011, 02:09:28 pm »
kawaii stuff... anything cute :D that's my latest :)

erin 03

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2011, 09:09:52 pm »
i collected stickers and stationaries back in my elementary days..

oh and stamps too, kaso di ko na natuloy..

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #345 on: December 13, 2011, 08:02:18 pm »
When I was in highschool and college (early 90s to late 90's) I collect archie comic books. I used to have the special editions na archie 40's and 50's na nilabas nila I think nung 90's din. Pag may poster pa na kasama talagang dinidikit ko sa wall ng room ko ;) Pero I don't know where the special eds are now. Ang nasa old house na lang namin ngayon are the comics and yung single and double digest...

kaice

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2011, 04:58:47 pm »
hello kitty stuff.. until now :)

geekchiq

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2011, 05:10:51 pm »
wala pa akong masasabing big collection, pero am really attracted to notebooks. as in favorite part ko ng any bookstore ang notebooks. i guess i was just deprived ng magandang notebook when i was studying, kasi cheap lang binibili ng mom ko for us. kaya natutuwa ako pag nakakakita ako ng magandang notebooks. LOL!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #348 on: January 08, 2012, 10:20:15 pm »
books, archie comics, novelty stuff, makeup

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #349 on: January 16, 2012, 10:12:47 pm »
bags

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2012, 11:38:46 am »
stationaries (nung high school)
earings
bags
shoes

tska yung mga bus ticket namen ni boyfie  ;D

kisses bratt

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #351 on: February 01, 2012, 04:14:11 pm »

a stuff of SAKAE SUSHI....
rubber shoes
back packs
dri fit shirts / shorts for my badminton

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2012, 02:22:49 am »
nung single pa ko mahilig ako sa stationary ng papemelroti

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #353 on: February 07, 2012, 10:53:34 pm »
nung highschool anime cards (laminated), stickers, stationary etc.. ngayon hanky na lang.. hehe..

jeloeight

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #354 on: April 22, 2012, 12:50:56 pm »
paper bags  :)

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #355 on: April 22, 2012, 03:56:06 pm »
dagdag pa po pala..

two piece, ayaw ko kase nag uulit ng swimming attire..

Marin

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #356 on: April 22, 2012, 05:09:08 pm »
paper dolls when I was a kid
now, classic books na under 50 pesos ang presyo

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #357 on: April 22, 2012, 08:59:33 pm »
anything blue....

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #358 on: April 22, 2012, 09:25:28 pm »
I collect rosaries and novenas. Seriously. :)

N.

  • Guest
Re: Ever had a collection of some sort?
« Reply #359 on: April 23, 2012, 01:13:03 am »
I used to collect books but now I''m too broke to buy myself even just one paperback. Haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close