We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ regarding CSI:NY, i actually feel the spark even before between Adam and Stella. yung mga pa-cute nila sa isa't-isa. i actually find them cute together, but Stella is too serious for Adam.
^ I'm here in the US, so recent episodes yung palabas sa TV. Heads up lang, on Nov. 09, there will be sa a CSI trilogy. Meaning isang storyline lang from Miami to NY to Vegas. Langston (Laurence Fishburne) will be the one traveling. Exciting! It's been a long time since I got excited over a CSI episode.
I'm a huge fan of CSI.Kapag nagka-anak ako gagwin ko syang forensic scientist para maging CSI din sya. LOL Joke!Pero I love this show at ang dami kong natutunan dito ha. Sad lang kasi wala na si Grissom, sobrang like ko pa naman ng character nya dun.