We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pasali! =] I've been drinking the Easy Phamax Wheatgrass for about 3 months now every morning. I just buy the regular version, then just add about a teaspoon of honey to that for flavor, sarap! Kinda like green tea. Weight-loss wise, ok din, pero of course you have to watch what you eat and exersize as well. Atleast it cleanses and detoxifies your body. On that note, usually pag ganito ang weather [super init tas biglang ulan ulan], madali ako magkasakit. Pero since I've started drinking Wheatgrass, so far so good! But I also drink ACV at night, so I guess that helps as well. =]
may wheatgrass na tanim na ako at may juicer. binili ko yung wnd handlang kaya nasa 3k. mas nag iinvest ako sa ganitong bagay bago ang ibang hehe. bumili din ako ng vitamix blender para sa green smoothie ko.. nag ddalwa isip ako kung ipad o vitamix. mas mahal pa kasi vitamix blender parang sa zagu. mganda kasi talagang ma liquify yung smoothie!! google niyo green smoothie. very healthy!
sis, how much bili mo sa easy pha-max wheatgrass? eto ba yung 2grams ang 1 sachet? how much is it?
Finally bumili ako kahapon noong Wheatgrass with Honey ng Easy Pha-max. Okay naman ang lasa. Tama ang sabi ng mga sisses natin dito na lasa lang C2 na green. Kaso medyo natatamisan ako. Next time iyong plain na variant na lang bibilhin ko.Huwag mo na nga lang tingin kasi para ka talagang nagtunaw ng lumot. hehe.I bought this primarily because of the benefit para sa RBC. Forever anemic kasi ako.