We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ayoko talaga ng VS perfume pero I will make an exemption on PEAR GLAZE. I heard it from my niece (favorite perfume niya) and then my sister-in-law gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I gave it a try and I love it. Yehey!
^ ahhmm?? i'm thingking of selling my VS Bags (lahat brand new, isa palang ata nagagamit ko hehe) pero hindi ko pa sure sis kung ano, kasi hirap ko i let go yung mga yan kasi love ko talaga and really hard to find kung dito sa pinas bbilhin....tyaka mga limited editions den kasi kaya, thingking 2x pa... weeeeee nakuha kuna yung gift ko na VS Coffee Tumbler http://denzdiane.multiply.com/photos/photo/42/51